Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Breaking...Anon. FBI source confirms Podesta Bros. in Portugal the day McCann went missing! UPDATE!

Ukshep    21,604

This article pieces together everything many have uncovered lately! and this could be the next thing to come out fully! with public action! If it does not then something is up!

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the followers of Victurus Libertas. Thank you for all of your information, all of your help in researching, all of your comments and suggestions. I got part of the following information from a follower of VL on Facebook. It was further verified by an insider and more information has been added by other insiders, as well.

This may blow your mind. Of all the conspiracies the “conspiracy theorists” have come up with in the past several years, they never even came up with anything CLOSE to the reality of what is really going on- worldwide.

From Wikileaks, we have learned that it is very likely John Podesta (Hillary’s long time friend and currently her campaign manager) and brother, Tony Podesta, are actively very involved in a child sex ring that is literally world wide.  The leaked emails reveal numerous conversations among multiple high up politicians, elites and world figures using code names for “little girls”, “young girls”, “little boys”, “young boys”, “people of ethnicity”, “sperm” and other disgusting sexual oriented words.

Those things along with many other clues from Wikileaks, NYPD and the FBI point to child sex trafficking- possibly including kidnapping and murdering of children for ritualistic purposes.

http://sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

Additionally! Podestas match sketches and the girl matches mccanns projected look! I'd say this is 100% true at this point. Very small chance its just coincidence. And when i say small.... i mean very small...

WhiteHorse    591

And while the pied piper led the masses into a capitalistic world of materialistic nirvana, he furthered his agenda, in front of the very eyes he blinded with the shiny objects that held them in a trancelike state of semiconsciousness.

Until one day the people awoke from their trance and realized they had financed the the selling of their souls, along with their children. The people wailed and knashed their teeth, returning to the comforts of the beast,  and his music, that numbs the mind but soothes not the soul. 

WhiteHorse 

JustATrucker    604

This should be all over the news, but it won't. I do not see anything coming of this, even though if true, both brothers should have the balls, removed, shoved in their mouth, the taken apart piece by piece.

EMC2    285
13 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This article pieces together everything many have uncovered lately! and this could be the next thing to come out fully! with public action! If it does not then something is up!

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the followers of Victurus Libertas. Thank you for all of your information, all of your help in researching, all of your comments and suggestions. I got part of the following information from a follower of VL on Facebook. It was further verified by an insider and more information has been added by other insiders, as well.

This may blow your mind. Of all the conspiracies the “conspiracy theorists” have come up with in the past several years, they never even came up with anything CLOSE to the reality of what is really going on- worldwide.

From Wikileaks, we have learned that it is very likely John Podesta (Hillary’s long time friend and currently her campaign manager) and brother, Tony Podesta, are actively very involved in a child sex ring that is literally world wide.  The leaked emails reveal numerous conversations among multiple high up politicians, elites and world figures using code names for “little girls”, “young girls”, “little boys”, “young boys”, “people of ethnicity”, “sperm” and other disgusting sexual oriented words.

Those things along with many other clues from Wikileaks, NYPD and the FBI point to child sex trafficking- possibly including kidnapping and murdering of children for ritualistic purposes.

http://sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

Additionally! Podestas match sketches and the girl matches mccanns projected look! I'd say this is 100% true at this point. Very small chance its just coincidence. And when i say small.... i mean very small...

Glad you posted this! I saw this article several days ago and wondered if any of this is verifiable? That is the most dead on accurate police sketch I've ever seen. And it's not for one but TWO perps. The odds of the sketch going 2 for 2 on the Podestas have to be 1 in a million! It's also curious that John's email leaks start 1-2 days AFTER her disappearance. Not a single email exists before and during. We also know that he vacations in Portugal. I just wish we had cold hard evidence placing them there. I wonder if there are any publicly searchable records relating to passports that we can follow up on. The Podesta's are dirty. There's far too much smoke for there not to be a real scandal. I tried checking the Podesta's Facebook's to see if I could find any vacation photos from that time period but couldn't. Most of their settings are private.

Ukshep    21,604
7 hours ago, EMC2 said:

Glad you posted this! I saw this article several days ago and wondered if any of this is verifiable? That is the most dead on accurate police sketch I've ever seen. And it's not for one but TWO perps. The odds of the sketch going 2 for 2 on the Podestas have to be 1 in a million! It's also curious that John's email leaks start 1-2 days AFTER her disappearance. Not a single email exists before and during. We also know that he vacations in Portugal. I just wish we had cold hard evidence placing them there. I wonder if there are any publicly searchable records relating to passports that we can follow up on. The Podesta's are dirty. There's far too much smoke for there not to be a real scandal. I tried checking the Podesta's Facebook's to see if I could find any vacation photos from that time period but couldn't. Most of their settings are private.

I believe the podesta were loaning clements freuds mansions when maddy went missing. All seems to indicate that.

• Well i know there was a meeting in Lisbon, Portugal May 3-5, 2007 that podesta may have attended with his brother!
  • And i know that Sir Clement Freud lived nearby. And after Maddy went missing he did indeed hound the parents until they accepted his offer of meeting!
  • I know the podestas were staying close by during her disappearance!
  • I also believe she is alive and in America!

- Additional info! Suspecting foul play like i would have they did indeed investigate!

Emails between 'paedophile' Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents to be probed for child sex abuse inquiry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

and

https://i2.wp.com/www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Podesta-large-pick-with-M.jpg?w=1024

EMC2    285

Oh wow, I missed the info on that meeting in Portugal. There is too much evidence. Certainly enough for a detective to call them in and fully vet their passport, financial and phone records, cell GPS etc.. Last time I checked, the police question/arrest people who match police sketches.

I'm still not sold on the girl picture comparison but one thing it doesn't mention are the ears. Look at the similarity of the ears!

Ukshep    21,604
19 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Certainly enough for a detective to call them in and fully vet their passport, financial and phone records, cell GPS etc.. Last time I checked, the police question/arrest people who match police sketches.

I believe they tried and the wall was thrown up! check this!

Libel conviction of ex-detective in Madeleine McCann case overturned

An appeals court in Portugal has overturned the libel conviction of a former Portuguese detective who published a book alleging the parents of Madeleine McCann were involved in their daughter’s disappearance, the parents’ lawyer said.

Amaral was part of the police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Algarve region in May 2007, days before her fourth birthday. In 2008 he published his book about the case called The Truth of the Lie.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/20/libel-conviction-ex-detective-goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-overturned

I don't care what people tell me! Enough evidence exists to suggest

• A coverup is ongoing
  • Parents were bought off (fraud if true because of the charity they have)
  • Podesta's were involved and they used Freud's mansion
  • Maddie is alive and in america

Honestly! From what i can tell this is what happened!

They kidnapped her! Did god knows what. They then took her straight to america! It then became a high profile case. Media jumped on it like never before. They panicked. Freud stepped in and invited the parents over to discuss the situation. They were informed she was alive. Maybe fed some bogus story about how important she would be and were paid off. Detectives have been blocked at every turn, enough evidence existed to incriminate the parents since they did investigate them because of red flags. But once again stonewalled.

So in short! Abduction, Payoff, Bribes, Fraud, Paedophiles, Corruption.

f*** these political hackjobs. I no longer need a court of law to tell ME the truth!

Ukshep    21,604
28 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

I'm still not sold on the girl picture comparison but one thing it mentioned are the ears. Look at the similarity of the ears!

Forget comparing to young maddie! Compare the girl in the below image with maddies parents!

Unknown Girl with podesta!

https://i2.wp.com/www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Podesta-large-pick-with-M.jpg?w=1024

Parents!

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7063983.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann.jpg

She has her dads ears. And her mothers looks!

EMC2    285
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Forget comparing to young maddie! Compare the girl in the below image with maddies parents!

Unknown Girl with podesta!

Parents!

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7063983.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann.jpg

She has her dads ears. And her mothers looks!

Hmmmm. I put all of the pics together for easier comparison:

https://imgur.com/gallery/N5SVb

One tell tale sign for any potential match is the mark on her right pupil. Zoom into the young pic and you'll see the mark.

Munchaab    144

I just wonder if those who know how, have forwarded this to New Scotland Yard, Leicestershire Police, InterPoll, Portuguese Police and the McCann foundation...

If she is still alive - she should be easily recognised due to the abnormality of her right eye iris - you don't grow out of that!

The similarity - given they were there at the time - to the Podestas (from the wanted pics) is VERY much worth an investigation - and the British police have not closed this case as the Portuguese did!

It is still an open missing person file for Leicestershire police!