Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Dreamstate #iforget

Ukshep    25,393

Just another vivid dream Keyword list while its fresh in my head.

The swamp is more swampy than some realize. It will drag even the fastest boat to a stop.

Men in cars watching. more than 2.

Video tape... footage left at doorway. Meant as a distraction for those that follow. Forward  and ahead leads to a stage..

Large audience.. No talking allowed. Rush straight past and run onward. People seem mad..

Cryptic Mole    5,142
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Just another vivid dream Keyword list while its fresh in my head.

The swamp is more swampy than some realize. It will drag even the fastest boat to a stop.

Men in cars watching. more than 2.

Video tape... footage left at doorway. Meant as a distraction for those that follow. Forward  and ahead leads to a stage..

Large audience.. No talking allowed. Rush straight past and run onward. People seem mad..

That's a mouthful Shep. Is that your dream broken down into main ideas and synopsis? Sounds interesting indeed... The things that nightmares are made of.

https://petitemagique.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nightmares.jpg

http://img15.deviantart.net/6706/i/2012/085/5/6/hello_darkness_my_old_friend_poem_by_greedlin-d4u1ii2.png

Zireael    319

If that is the description of one of your vivid dreams then my dreams are vivid as f**k compared to some!

I can actually remember every thought, feeling, emotion that went through my head/conscience during some of my dreams so vivid that I remember them for years!

This as led me to strongly believe in the last few years that we experience some sort of reality in our dreams. Yes it may be our brain being bored at night creating this reality of our dreams, but isn't our brain responsible for this reality we are living in? Hmmm, the brain/conscience is a very powerful tool!

I think we should setup a thread where users could write up their dreams as soon as they wake up. It would make some interesting reading plus would provide data for some research about dreams.

Ukshep    25,393
12 minutes ago, Zireael said:

If that is the description of one of your vivid dreams then my dreams are vivid as f**k compared to some!

I can actually remember every thought, feeling, emotion that went through my head/conscience during some of my dreams so vivid that I remember them for years!

This as led me to strongly believe in the last few years that we experience some sort of reality in our dreams. Yes it may be our brain being bored at night creating this reality of our dreams, but isn't our brain responsible for this reality we are living in? Hmmm, the brain/conscience is a very powerful tool!

I think we should setup a thread where users could write up their dreams as soon as they wake up. It would make some interesting reading plus would provide data for some research about dreams.

Would be a good thread :D i'd always post! what qualifies as vivid for me is awareness. IF you wake up in a dream basically. You know you are asleep. have total awareness. Its fun!

Zireael    319
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Would be a good thread :D i'd always post! what qualifies as vivid for me is awareness. IF you wake up in a dream basically. You know you are asleep. have total awareness. Its fun!

Yes it happens to me quite frequently too! I have absolutely no training in lucid/vivid dreaming, so the farthest I can go is actually realizing that i'm dreaming, then I start acting a bit differently but I can't really change the course of the dream.

Somedays I would like to start and train myself into lucid dreaming, but sleep paralysis is something I never experienced and I don't want to. Not that it seems scary, but I have long ass days and I like to sleep good at night to restore all my energy :biggrin: