Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

Same mainstream media now covering marches against Trump refused to cover the March Against Monsanto...

Same mainstream media now covering marches against Trump refused to cover the March Against Monsanto... what does that tell you?

Friday, November 18, 2016 by: J. D. Heyes

Have you heard of the March Against Monsanto? If you only get your news from establishment media outlets, you haven't. Only the so-called 'alternative media' dares report such important events.

And honestly, that should tell you all you need to know about the mainstream media, and why Americans' distrust of the media is at an all-time high. The MSM will cover wall-to-wall Trump "protest" events that are being staged and paid for by George Soros as real and spontaneous, but refuse to cover a genuine movement based on legitimate concerns about health and food.

The next March Against Monsanto is scheduled to take place on May 20, 2017, where pro-clean food activists and others concerned about the damage non-organic, GMO foods are doing to the food chain and the environment will once again draw attention to the cause.

Link to the whole post : http://www.naturalnews.com/056065_March_Against_Monsanto_mainstream_media_bias.html

We know the meanstream news is supporting corporate interests . When are we going to hammer down on their heads for doing so ??

I boycott mainstream ! I don't even own a TV . :smile:

9 hours ago, CSB said:

Same mainstream media now covering marches against Trump refused to cover the March Against Monsanto... what does that tell you?

Friday, November 18, 2016 by: J. D. Heyes

Have you heard of the March Against Monsanto? If you only get your news from establishment media outlets, you haven't. Only the so-called 'alternative media' dares report such important events.

And honestly, that should tell you all you need to know about the mainstream media, and why Americans' distrust of the media is at an all-time high. The MSM will cover wall-to-wall Trump "protest" events that are being staged and paid for by George Soros as real and spontaneous, but refuse to cover a genuine movement based on legitimate concerns about health and food.

The next March Against Monsanto is scheduled to take place on May 20, 2017, where pro-clean food activists and others concerned about the damage non-organic, GMO foods are doing to the food chain and the environment will once again draw attention to the cause.

Link to the whole post : http://www.naturalnews.com/056065_March_Against_Monsanto_mainstream_media_bias.html

We know the meanstream news is supporting corporate interests . When are we going to hammer down on their heads for doing so ??

I boycott mainstream ! I don't even own a TV . :smile:

I think just about everyone here boycotts mainstream :D

Cant remember the last time i spent money on anything but food, and i watch zero tv. And maybe 1 tv series....A YEAR!

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity