Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Norwegian Police Arrest 20 Men in Pedophile Network Probe/many of the suspects are highly educated, and include lawyers and politicians

Norwegian police say they investigating a pedophile network suspected to involve at least 51 people, which includes the abuse of infants and at least one case of a suspect acknowledging abusing his own children.

<snip>

Floystad told reporters Sunday that many of the suspects are highly educated, and include lawyers and politicians. He said he could not reveal more details pending the conclusion of the investigation, known as "Dark Room," which began in 2015.

<snip>

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

Every time I see something like this I have to wonder if it is part of the global network. 

Yes, it is a global network.  Odd how so many people being investigated across the world include lawyers and politicians!

it is global, and very, very fine grained.  Right back down to "local" to an incredible degree. 

Just look at the lengths the Queen went to in setting up orphanages to harvest from, and the lengths they went to to cover it all up once too much began coming to light.

The Crown paid for 20 feet of topsoil to be hauled in and used to cover the grounds of the Kamloops orphanage after it was closed due to getting too much scrutiny.  Many cubic yards of concrete was poured in the basements of buildings left on the grounds.

The had a lot to cover up.  If not for ground penetrating radar we'd likely have never known anything provable.  Plenty of evidence now and plenty  of blowback trying to make sure it never gets dug up and analyzed.

Beatrix and the rest of the Netherlands royals have long been accused of having deep ties to pedophilia as "procurers", along with the Belgian royals who seem to have the same job for the rest of the royals.

These kinds of allegations have cropped up every few years and in every case they've been quashed, or just allowed to fade from memory once more. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684262/Powerful-elite-20-establishment-figures-paedophile-ring-abused-children-decades.html

The Franklin Coverup was getting all the way up into the Reagan Cabinet before a few timely suicides managed to calm that one down.  That was a close call I suspect.  I hope this one is finally the one that will go all the way and actually hurt these bastards.

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

The Franklin Coverup was getting all the way up into the Reagan Cabinet before a few timely suicides managed to calm that one down.  That was a close call I suspect.  I hope this one is finally the one that will go all the way and actually hurt these bastards.

in this world? i wouldn't be holding my breath.

Just now, Ronin said:

I'm grasping at straws I know :/  But....that next world holds SURE promise for justice :)  I'd rather see some of it here, but if I have to wait, well, I just have to.  It'll only be that much sweeter :)

7 hours ago, Ronin said:

You know. I actually expect a full release at some point. Because to fully initiate the new world order. They will need to Disclose. Bait. Switch. Not in that order but it will be required to get enough people on board.

I think they realize their current approach will not work!