Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

O'Hare workers who plan strike will announce date Monday

Cinnamon    28,918

CHICAGO –  O'Hare International Airport workers who voted to strike soon will announce when they plan to take action.

Service Employees International Union Local 1 officials say they will announce the date of their strike at 10 a.m. Monday at the airport.

About 500 workers committed to a strike after a vote Thursday. The workers involved have been trying to organize with the union's help. They work mainly for private contractors at the airport.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/20/ohare-workers-who-plan-strike-will-announce-date-monday.html

In case you're from Chicago or connect there on flights.  

Jostler    2,230

why has Chicago become almost synonymous with a picture of a mushroom cloud in my mind?   lol.....random I know, but I started noticing that my mind was making that connection regularly for several months now and with no identifiable reason I can discern.

Maybe just a subliminal expression of my complete disgust for the culture that "community organizer" left behind.