Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

CEO Who Threatened To Kill Trump With Sniper Rifle Says Life Has Been Turned Upside Down

Ukshep    21,675

Remember that guy? yes him again. This is the third time he's been in the news and this time he is in hiding due to a massive amount of death threats...

We all make choices in life, some of them are dumber than others. This former CEO however, takes the cake. He is likely not going to get too much sympathy from anyone other than George Soros or the underbelly of the Democrat Party…

The former CEO of a local cybersecurity firm is talking first to 10News – about his threat to shoot President-elect Donald Trump.

Team 10 Investigator Allison Ash sat down with Matt Harrigan Tuesday afternoon. He tells Allison he’s been getting death threats since the posts went viral and he and his family have relocated until the storm settles.

Harrigan was the CEO of PacketSled until he resigned his position Tuesday morning. He said he’s sorry for his words, and he wants his side of the story told.

Harrigan wrote the series of Facebook posts on election night. They were words that he thought only his friends would see. He wrote, “I’m going to kill the president. elect” and “Bring it, secret service.” He even mentioned getting a sniper rifle and targeting the White House once Donald Trump was living there.

Harrigan said his Facebook friends shared the post on Twitter and that’s how it went viral. He says, he’s ashamed of what he wrote.

Well i guess that's what happens! Not sure i believe him!

http://100percentfedup.com/ceo-threatened-kill-trump-sniper-rifle-says-life-turned-upside-video/

Dewdrop    52

I guess he has learned that this super sensitive PC society the liberals have created can work against them too... he's paying for what his side started. 

BornUntamed    436

People have been raided and arrested for less than what he said.

I have zero sympathy for this guy.  Even at my highest point of distaste for the clintons/obamas/bushes/etc i never once even thought assassination was an answer.  Public humiliation of walking in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit to a plane headed for Guantanamo, yes.

Malevolent    2,944

For the love of me, do people not consider the possible consequences of statement like this which demands / incites the assassination of a well known / loved (by some) person? That's just plain fvcking stupid bar talk!

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

For the love of me, do people not consider the possible consequences of statement like this which demands / incites the assassination of a well known / loved (by some) person? That's just plain fvcking stupid bar talk!

If you want some entertainment right up that same alley, just do a search for "Kanye Sacramento" :)  Utter, thoughtless self-destruction just seems to be a disease lately :)  I'm enjoying it while we can :)  I swear it's looking like the very fringes of the swamp may have some self-draining characteristics :)

Malevolent    2,944

But if the example is laid down by the POTUS then it becomes a real problem and I suspect the calm and rational are also starting to become a tad itchy about all this shit.

Read the responses to this tweet...

Ukshep    21,675
1 hour ago, Malevolent said:

But if the example is laid down by the POTUS then it becomes a real problem and I suspect the calm and rational are also starting to become a tad itchy about all this shit.

Read the responses to this tweet...

Oh man thats sweet to see in comments. Truth man!

What's disturbing is the fact that he's not in jail. I'm all for freedom and abolishment of victimless crimes, but since the current system doesn't really encourage fredom, it's dangerous when it provides such selective freedom. We all know many people will be imprisoned immediately if they threatened the "wrong" person(s).