Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Lilly

Church of...

Rate this topic

Lilly    90

This popped into my head listening to a song today -

Church of Euthanasia.

Does that sound innocuous? Like members would be supporters of a gentle assisted exit for sufferers of incurable conditions? Well nope!

I came across them when I was looking for an anatomically correct description of human decapitation (no sinister motive - promise) and boy did I find it, along with  detailed instructions for butchering a human carcass. At first thought I'd stumbled across some form of satire. I'm still not entirely sure that isn't. Anyway their 4 pillars are 

• suicide
  • abortion
  • cannibalism
  • sodomy

Whatever they are, they're a registered non profit, tax exempt organisation. 

Freedom of religion - ouch!

I won't link to the site 'cause it's too freaking weird.

Anyone else know of any bizarre churches?

Oh and the song was innocent in case anyone thinks I listen to music about cannibals :tongue:

Edited by Lilly

Tude    26

hehe I'd be eracing my search history ...  I do that frequently on work computer.  For some reason idiots put incorrect tags on pictures - can't tell you how many times I'm looking for something and there it is once again somebody's penis when I have googled something innocent ...

Lilly    90

hehe I'd be eracing my search history ...  I do that frequently on work computer.  For some reason idiots put incorrect tags on pictures - can't tell you how many times I'm looking for something and there it is once again somebody's penis when I have googled something innocent ...

​At the same time I found that, I was also searching for plenty of stuff that could have put me on a list somewhere. That was very much front and centre in my mind!

Ughh, nothing worse than unexpected cocks popping up  :ohmy: hahaha :tongue:

This popped into my head listening to a song today -

Church of Euthanasia.

Does that sound innocuous? Like members would be supporters of a gentle assisted exit for sufferers of incurable conditions? Well nope!

I came across them when I was looking for an anatomically correct description of human decapitation (no sinister motive - promise) and boy did I find it, along with  detailed instructions for butchering a human carcass. At first thought I'd stumbled across some form of satire. I'm still not entirely sure that isn't. Anyway their 4 pillars are 

• suicide
  • abortion
  • cannibalism
  • sodomy

Whatever they are, they're a registered non profit, tax exempt organisation. 

Freedom of religion - ouch!

I won't link to the site 'cause it's too freaking weird.

Anyone else know of any bizarre churches?

Oh and the song was innocent in case anyone thinks I listen to music about cannibals :tongue:

The Church of Oprah...