Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

INFOWARS Caught Being Dishonest AGAIN

Recommended Posts

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

Since the pic of the piano kid, even hearing his name gets me grinding my teeth. 

Did he ever hold his hands up on that one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

He posted a video with a picture of a kid playing the piano a few weeks back. The kid had various 'parts' covered with masking tape to protect the viewing public from seeing what the shocking picture was underneath. It was claimed to be from Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Next day the picture was found on a piano lessons website. The areas that Alex's contact had covered up were fully clothed in the original image.. and he also covered up the piano lessons advertising with tape. 

Total confidence trick at a time when the pressure was boiling over.

I posted it immediately on the youtube video but never received any reply to the comment and i havent heard AJ apologise for spreading such lies. 

If he has since admitted it, i'll stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BornUntamed    435

Bigger than the BBC in Elexa rankings for US...   And it was true!  (I looked myself and was surprised who all infowars was above)

the picture came from Doug Hagmann when he was on the show the week before the election.  Doug claimed his insider gave him the photo as proof they had the stuff they were claiming was on the laptop.

remember, there was a lot of stuff being leaked in that week Comey "reopened" the investigation, but the higher ups in the FBI were also at that time trying to find leakers so some disinformation did come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
21 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

Bigger than the BBC in Elexa rankings for US...   And it was true!  (I looked myself and was surprised who all infowars was above)

the picture came from Doug Hagmann when he was on the show the week before the election.  Doug claimed his insider gave him the photo as proof they had the stuff they were claiming was on the laptop.

remember, there was a lot of stuff being leaked in that week Comey "reopened" the investigation, but the higher ups in the FBI were also at that time trying to find leakers so some disinformation did come out.

Hagmann a disinfo agent? Sounds like it.  It was him that covered it up with the tape so he knew exactly what was underneath.

And did AJ not verify it?  My hairy arse he didnt. He clearly knew but let it play cause he knew it = $$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BornUntamed    435
7 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Hagmann a disinfo agent? Sounds like it.  It was him that covered it up with the tape so he knew exactly what was underneath.

And did AJ not verify it?  My hairy arse he didnt. He clearly knew but let it play cause he knew it = $$$

No, not Hagmann being a disinfo agent.  Doug is honest and a believer in Jesus.

These guys like Hagmann and AJ really do have insiders that give them information.  The week prior to the election when the NYPD Weiner stuff was "leaked" there was a lot of stuff going on.  There was also a mole hunt going on in the intelligence agencies.  Some of the leaked info wasnt true.  The people that got the leaks, like AJ and Hagmann may have reported things that werent actually true but did not know it.  They trusted their insiders.

In short, when Doug said "i got this from my source in person and he says this is where it is from and what it is of" Doug took his source as being truthful as in the past the source panned out. However, there was something big going on in the agencies.

 

^ is how i understood everything that went down.  not saying I am a bullseye on this but i dont think i am far off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
3 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

 

In short, when Doug said "i got this from my source in person and he says this is where it is from and what it is of" Doug took his source as being truthful as in the past the source panned out. However, there was something big going on in the agencies.

 

But Doug didnt get a photocopy of the pic with the tape already on. As he told us in the video he put the tape on it himself so he knew there was no naked kid underneath.

He knew it said piano lessons in the top right hand corner. He knew it wasnt pedophilia but presented it as so. 

After that doing that, there is no possible defence of his actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28

Alex Jones is a Jewish guy with fake blond hair attempting to act like a Nazi. This is like how Jews deface their own temples then blame what they view as rival groups Christians/Muslims for the crime. He's an epic protocols of Zion lie! His primary goal is to make American non Jews look like bloodthirsty Nazi criminals when in reality he's a Jewish fraud to smear those people. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×