Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

Soros taken out!? If so things are gonna change real quick!

Recommended Posts

 Amethyst    330

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/breaking-intel-george-soros-dead/#

By Benjamin Fulford

I just received this from my White Hat contact in DC who is with the Agency.

“The word is out that Soros is dead. It is being discussed at the Pentagon as well. He was taken out. One by one the Bush/Clinton/crime syndicate is being removed. I will update you as I have more data”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

He's not dead. I'd stop listening to Benjamin Fulford if i was you.

There's a pattern in that guys 'reporting' -  Its obvious that he hears the rumours that we all do but then he publishes that rumour before fact checking and puts it down to a secretive white hat in the shadows!!  

If the shit sticks to the wall great, if not it can be passed of as bad intel. Its a lesson in fake CT blogging 101.

I'm not saying this BF guy is a shill... more of a Walter Mitty, fantastical story teller. 

This Soros death BS has been circulating for 4 days now. Guess what.. Unfortunately, he aint dead yet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Amethyst    330
4 hours ago, Just Lookin said:

He's not dead. I'd stop listening to Benjamin Fulford if i was you.

There's a pattern in that guys 'reporting' -  Its obvious that he hears the rumours that we all do but then he publishes that rumour before fact checking and puts it down to a secretive white hat in the shadows!!  

If the shit sticks to the wall great, if not it can be passed of as bad intel. Its a lesson in fake CT blogging 101.

I'm not saying this BF guy is a shill... more of a Walter Mitty, fantastical story teller. 

This Soros death BS has been circulating for 4 days now. Guess what.. Unfortunately, he aint dead yet! 

Did you not see the word IF in the title and the question mark ("Soros taken out!?")?

So in other words "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!" THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT FOR US, WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE'D DO WITHOUT YOU TELLING US ALL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,875

There have been numerous posts around the internet saying he is dead. But they were supposedly hoaxes.  Heart attack, I think is what they were saying. When was Soros' last public appearance? He was at a meeting recently to figure out how to start the next American revolution... er uh pay for protests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
28 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Did you not see the word IF in the title and the question mark ("Soros taken out!?")?

So in other words "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!" THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT FOR US, WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE'D DO WITHOUT YOU TELLING US ALL!

Calm yourself. I didnt disrespect you. I called out the author.

Unless you're the author, why would you attack me for misunderstanding your point rather than just pointing it out rationally? Seems a little aggressive for the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Amethyst    330
7 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Calm yourself. I didnt disrespect you. I called out the author.

Unless you're the author, why would you attack me for misunderstanding your point rather than just pointing it out rationally? Seems a little aggressive for the situation.

Any who, you didn't say anything to that effect the first time when you anonymously jumped on here and spat off. If it's true so be it, if not then F*ck it. It's not like those shitheads don't clone themselves a new body when their sim up and dies anyway. So one would never know they died either way, unless one of the staff at the body shop leaked something. I myself was just passing this along in question to what I heard. If I barked at you my bad, it's one of those days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
11 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Any who, you didn't say anything to that effect the first time when you anonymously jumped on here and spat off. If it's true so be it, if not then F*ck it. It's not like those shitheads don't clone themselves a new body when their sim up and dies anyway. So one would never know they died either way, unless one of the staff at the body shop leaked something. I myself was just passing this along in question to what I heard. If I barked at you my bad, it's one of those days.

It's amazing :)  Most children learn to keep their hands away from burners after just one burn :)  A few are hard headed I reckon :)

Even if Soros turns out to be dead as a doorknob it won't do a thing to redeem Fulford's reliance on lies.  Or the likes of Stone and Wilcox. 

It's not "one of those days"...it's a track record.  And a very long established one at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×