Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

What Happened to GLP? (GLP ExPat here)

EMC2    285

First, Conspiracy Outpost is great! 

So what happened to GLP? I've noticed the overall tone of the posts is different. GLP's main page used to look like this site. But now it's watered down and seems to push a more liberal slant. Links are also being deleted. Everyday I knew I could check on GLP for breaking news and alerts on shady things govt officials were doing. Not anymore. This happened in the past 7-14 days. I personally had the Wikileaks Anon link deleted over 10 times in one day on multiple threads. This NEVER happened before. And I'm reading in threads that other links have been deleted.

The threads seem subsersove. For example somebody might post: I'm black, pro-Trump but Trump supporters are racist. It's a backdoor way to attack Trump people. It seems to be happening a lot in their threads.

Does anyone know what happened? Are we seeing the results of that leaked CTR ( Correct the Record) group chat (We the Pizza) about attacking the sites and people who are "thought leaders"?

The timing seems to coincide with reports of similar deletions on Reddit, Twitter, etc..

So HAPPY this site exists and I hope it's able to remain unvarnished and uncensored.

Does anyone have similar experiences, thoughts, theories or info?

Thanks

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
3 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

So what happened to GLP? I've noticed the overall tone of the posts is different. GLP's main page used to look like this site. But now it's watered down and seems to push a more liberal slant. Links are also being deleted. Everyday I knew I could check on GLP for breaking news and alerts on shady things govt officials were doing. Not anymore. This happened in the past 7-14 days. I personally had the Wikileaks Anon link deleted over 10 times in one day on multiple threads. This NEVER happened before. And I'm reading in threads that other links have been deleted.

Does anyone know what happened? Are we seeing the results of that leaked CTR ( Correct the Record) group chat (We the Pizza) about attacking the sites and people who are "thought leaders"?

The timing seems to coincide with reports of similar deletions on Reddit, Twitter, etc..

So HAPPY this site exists and I hope it's able to remain unvarnished and uncensored.

Thanks

Get you a VPN account - and try to talk about tavistock - go back under a newer vpn and account and try to talk about Tavistock - rinse and re peat till you "GET IT" - Try the same for the Pizza "pedo" stuff

it doesn't take a genius that GLP is controlled OP or whatever the "New named" thing is called nowadays.

You still have your larpping harping idiots who try to control the narrative, or act like they are from 8 chan or whatever - which is why I don't f***ing say anything to anyone, until I need to speak out.

There are so many fake news stories out there - its nuts ~ Remember its to control the narrative - only you can decide what the truth is after you research and learn wtf is going on - LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN

Remember - Fake news has been "Legalized" BUT if you ask me or others its f***ing literally in Treasonous  territory if you ask me or other like minded folk.

Like the almost Legitimate *liberal guy* supports Donald Trump news stories, or the BAIT STORIES -" YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND AFTER THIS LIBERAL ENDORSED TRUMP" story crap that comes out daily - But they are usually talking about the Fake Crap AFAIK - again stuff like DONALD TRUMP WAS CAUGHT RIDING A DRAGON in  1832 - or HILLARY said she supports the Gray Gay Alien 2043 agenda initiative...

UGG I need to stop talking about this soon - before I start believing in it. LOL

EMC2    285

Haha! Yes, you're right and yes I know. The main point I'm trying to make is that it all seemed to happen after the election. Across the board. So I ask why now? They LOST! What is their agenda? Is there some plan in motion? Yes there are the professional protestors nationwide. And the petition to change the electoral votes for Dec. 19th. But taking over and controlling sites & threads runs a bit deeper doesn't it? I don't want to rabbit hole this too much, but it's almost like they know what's coming and are cutting our communication off either directly or through misdirection to confuse and scatter us. The only reasons this would be in play would be to sway an election which is 4yrs away OR because something else is coming our way soon.

Cinnamon    24,809
54 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Haha! Yes, you're right and yes I know. The main point I'm trying to make is that it all seemed to happen after the election. Across the board. So I ask why now? They LOST! What is their agenda? Is there some plan in motion? Yes there are the professional protestors nationwide. And the petition to change the electoral votes for Dec. 19th. But taking over and controlling sites & threads runs a bit deeper doesn't it? I don't want to rabbit hole this too much, but it's almost like they know what's coming and are cutting our communication off either directly or through misdirection to confuse and scatter us. The only reasons this would be in play would be to sway an election which is 4yrs away OR because something else is coming our way soon.

The deletions of that subject matter are ridiculous. They delete a lot over there, from what I've seen and heard, but this info is the kind of thing real conspiracies are made of and any forum owner would want people to post about it, except the ones who delete it. But, why? It's not because they're afraid it's fake news. They don't care about any of that, obvious fake news is pinned and superpinned over there all the time. Whether or not they have anything to do with communications getting cut at large, who knows? But we are under siege by lots of others, as far as the getting info out there. 

Could it be that Pizzagate is the reason for what I consider to be a huge media crackdown, on everyone except MSM who are the biggest hoaxers and fakers, on a par with Bagdad Bob?  Zuckerberg is talking about bringing in a 3rd party to vet for "fake news".  The description is so broad that it could be anything.  It's to shut up citizen journalists, I believe.  And the only thing I know of that could cause that much action up that high would be the Pizzagate conspiracy. 

The picture is almost too big to see. 

Welcome to the forum, btw. :) 

Ukshep    21,644
6 hours ago, EMC2 said:

The threads seem subsersove. For example somebody might post: I'm black, pro-Trump but Trump supporters are racist. It's a backdoor way to attack Trump people. It seems to be happening a lot in their threads.

Thanks

One point you should look for is a thread when trinity tried to sell glp!

Soon after things changes even more drastically in regards to agenda's being pushed on the main page!

I am sure a connection exists somewhere regarding both of what i just said. Should someone wish to go digging!

Tarmalen    1,320

Here is the beauty of waiting for your enemy to stop making mistakes. Legalized propaganda works but only after it has time to sink in and metastasize. Their calculations were based on history and did not take into account how rapid information flow would curtail their narrative. 

Now they are experiencing a "Berning" backlash from an army of master trolls, nimble navigators, and 400lb hackers.

Lesson of the day:

Never f*** with PePe.

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

All the moderators are pro Trump, Shortly before the election we were allowed to report any pro Hillary posters on the forum and they were banned. Then the banned was lifted shortly after the election.  Last time I was there Trinity alerted to censorship , and also wanting to lay low in terms of the left wing liberal search engines like Google wanting to crack down. I think they are businessmen first and foremost so they don't want to lose revenue.

Last post of Trinitys I read was he didn't trust Alex Jones and called him a Trojan Horse.

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

Knowing them, they just want to lay low for awhile, and get any attention off till after inauguration. Its a shaky time right now cause the left wing still thinks they can sway the electoral college who are getting death threats and Trump supporters had to report a few groups to the Secret Service who wanted to disrupt and stop the inauguration.

Northern Star   
Northern Star

Don't go there. It is a shell of it's former self.

It's all about control and censorship now.

foxtrot2000    583

All because of Phase 3 of Assanges wikileaks. it was supposed to be totally devastating the GLOBAL TPTB.  THATS why assange is missing/dead THATS why they invented #fakenews. THATS why zero MSM reporting  of #pizzagate. Assange blew the lid off hard and TPTB become mortified. and angry. not to mention monica peterson death is now a "suicide". children are being raped/murdered. f***ing satanists. children the most purest thing they can sully.

God HELP US!

makes my heart weep.