Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

TRUMP OPPONENTS TRY TO BEAT HIM AT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Grassroots campaigns have sprung up around the country to try to persuade members of the Electoral College to do something that has never been done in American history - deny the presidency to the clear Election Day winner.

Activists are circulating online petitions and using social media in hopes of influencing Republican electors to cast their ballots for someone other than President-elect Donald Trump and deprive him of the 270 Electoral College votes needed to become the next occupant of the White House.

"Yes, I think it's a longshot, but I also think we're living in strange times," said Daniel Brezenoff, who created a petition in favor of Hillary Clinton and is asking signers to lobby electors by email or phone. "If it was ever plausible, it's this year."

<snip>

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_ELECTORS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-19-11-42-28

Soros hidden hand is behind a lot of this. He wants mob rule in America. No electoral college means no state rights. They need to sit down and shut the hell up. 

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Grassroots campaigns have sprung up around the country to try to persuade members of the Electoral College to do something that has never been done in American history - deny the presidency to the clear Election Day winner.

Activists are circulating online petitions and using social media in hopes of influencing Republican electors to cast their ballots for someone other than President-elect Donald Trump and deprive him of the 270 Electoral College votes needed to become the next occupant of the White House.

"Yes, I think it's a longshot, but I also think we're living in strange times," said Daniel Brezenoff, who created a petition in favor of Hillary Clinton and is asking signers to lobby electors by email or phone. "If it was ever plausible, it's this year."

<snip>

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_ELECTORS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-19-11-42-28

Soros hidden hand is behind a lot of this. He wants mob rule in America. No electoral college means no state rights. They need to sit down and shut the hell up. 

Yeah this worries me a lot because I know Soros and his ilk are pushing hard for this. But I hope that the electors do the right thing and vote the way the people want.

Just now, Quick1966 said:

Yeah this worries me a lot because I know Soros and his ilk are pushing hard for this. But I hope that the electors due the right thing and vote the way the people want.

These turds are on their last legs to try and keep the status quo. What I don't understand is why can't the people themselves see that there are no jobs, no future and America is totally stagnant right now. No hope either. What the hell is the Marxist/Communist regime going to give them except more of the same bullshit?  They're using them and running them on emotions, instead of allowing critical thinking. Snowflakes will need jobs eventually, Mom and Dad either kick them outta the nest or die and can't/won't support them all until they're 40 years old. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

These turds are on their last legs to try and keep the status quo. What I don't understand is why can't the people themselves see that there are no jobs, no future and America is totally stagnant right now. No hope either. What the hell is the Marxist/Communist regime going to give them except more of the same bullshit?  They're using them and running them on emotions, instead of allowing critical thinking. Snowflakes will need jobs eventually, Mom and Dad either kick them outta the nest or die and can't/won't support them all until they're 40 years old. 

The problem as you know is this snowflake generation wants the easy way out without having to sweat or fail and they see the government as a way to achieve their goal of free shit. So when someone comes around that tells them how things are in a crude manner their feeble minds can't take the truth. So they do the only thing that comes natural and act like children.

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

The problem as you know is this snowflake generation wants the easy way out without having to sweat or fail and they see the government as a way to achieve their goal of free shit. So when someone comes around that tells them how things are in a crude manner their feeble minds can't take the truth. So they do the only thing that comes natural and act like children.

I wish they'd get Soros completely out of the country and his family as well. He's totally insane and doesn't care who he runs over with his bulldozer as long as he gets what he wants. Soros even gave Clinton a ton of money. He's prolly pissed that it went into the crapper and will do ANYTHING to get her in. This is their last hurrah. 

Feeble minds... hahah I never knew I was so strong until I saw these people react to this.