Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Top Democrat Chuck Schumer: 'We Are the Barrier' For Ensuring Trump Governs Fairly

Cinnamon    28,921

Bwahahahah! Schumer is totally full of it!  He's another poster boy for the need for term limits. They're a minority anyway, what are they going to do? Filibuster their way through the next 4 years?  I don't think he can hold it long enough. 

Incoming Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said that Democrats in the upper chamber "are the barrier" for ensuring that President-elect Donald Trump governs broadly and fairly.

"If he is going to agree on issues like trade and transportation infrastructure in a very real way with us, we have an obligation to pursue it," Schumer, who was elected the Democrats' leader this week, told The New York Times.

<snip>
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chuck-schumer-senate-donald-trump-trump/2016/11/19/id/759813/

BeyondtheDeception   
BeyondtheDeception

First, I want to say that I'm so thankful for coming across this website! I quickly realized like many over the last couple of weeks that GLP is being controlled. To what extent, I don't know, but it's obvious. It sucks, because I do love the website and the constant breaking news. But like all systems, systems can become outdated, useless and the same holds true here. Many of the establishment Demo's are still dillusional and aren't realizing that they are the minority, not the majority. That they have power and that the people aren't waking up. You can see it in their own party, many of the Democrats are realizing the bs that is filling up their houses. It's obvious even in the election where the republicans now have the triad of power. But this happens every other election cycle. So we need to push and continue to push, but intelligently. Lateral thinking. I've always been of the mindset that we don't need to fight them head on, just go around them. Create new systems, just as you did here. People are smart and they'll start seeing the bs for what it is and if you give them an alternative, they will take it. And once the new system becomes popular enough, the old system is uselss, irrelevant.

This is happening to mainstream news and while they sit their and fight, lash out and try to paint everyone as racists, they aren't seeing things for what they are. New systems are popping up and they are becoming irrelevant. Facebook and twitter come out with draconian views to freedom of speech, expression of self. What happens? A rise in an alternative called GAB (something we should all be pushing). When Snowden came out about privacy issues, a rise in companies creating privacy solutions. The yin and yan effect. Truth does set you free. Some ask, how do we get a true real deal global paradigm shift? There is only one way, truth. Each person has to face the truth and then make a decision. Some will hide, some will ignore, but some will decide to change because the truth is uncomfortable. And it is only when one is uncomfortable that they create change and change is necessary to progress.

I sometimes think we spend too much time on details, which are important don't, get me wrong, but not enough time creating solutions. New pathways that go around the old.

At any rate, Schumer is among the dillusional still hanging on and not realizing everyone has already jumped ship.

Cinnamon    28,921
1 hour ago, BeyondtheDeception said:

First, I want to say that I'm so thankful for coming across this website! I quickly realized like many over the last couple of weeks that GLP is being controlled. To what extent, I don't know, but it's obvious. It sucks, because I do love the website and the constant breaking news. But like all systems, systems can become outdated, useless and the same holds true here. Many of the establishment Demo's are still dillusional and aren't realizing that they are the minority, not the majority. That they have power and that the people aren't waking up. You can see it in their own party, many of the Democrats are realizing the bs that is filling up their houses. It's obvious even in the election where the republicans now have the triad of power. But this happens every other election cycle. So we need to push and continue to push, but intelligently. Lateral thinking. I've always been of the mindset that we don't need to fight them head on, just go around them. Create new systems, just as you did here. People are smart and they'll start seeing the bs for what it is and if you give them an alternative, they will take it. And once the new system becomes popular enough, the old system is uselss, irrelevant.

This is happening to mainstream news and while they sit their and fight, lash out and try to paint everyone as racists, they aren't seeing things for what they are. New systems are popping up and they are becoming irrelevant. Facebook and twitter come out with draconian views to freedom of speech, expression of self. What happens? A rise in an alternative called GAB (something we should all be pushing). When Snowden came out about privacy issues, a rise in companies creating privacy solutions. The yin and yan effect. Truth does set you free. Some ask, how do we get a true real deal global paradigm shift? There is only one way, truth. Each person has to face the truth and then make a decision. Some will hide, some will ignore, but some will decide to change because the truth is uncomfortable. And it is only when one is uncomfortable that they create change and change is necessary to progress.

I sometimes think we spend too much time on details, which are important don't, get me wrong, but not enough time creating solutions. New pathways that go around the old.

At any rate, Schumer is among the dillusional still hanging on and not realizing everyone has already jumped ship.

Welcome, Beyond Recognition! The speed at which news travels over there is the addicting factor. Then when people are banned, they sit waiting at the door like obedient puppies and are elated at being allowed back in, some even pay to get back in.  The problem is with what is NOT being allowed there. And unless you're there enough to see the deletions happening in front of your face, most would never even know it's happening. 

BeyondtheDeception   
BeyondtheDeception
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Welcome, Beyond Recognition! The speed at which news travels over there is the addicting factor. Then when people are banned, they sit waiting at the door like obedient puppies and are elated at being allowed back in, some even pay to get back in.  The problem is with what is NOT being allowed there. And unless you're there enough to see the deletions happening in front of your face, most would never even know it's happening. 

So true!! Don't they say a good detective also looks at what's not there vs. what is there. It wasn't immediately apparent to me, but quickly became so. I actually closed my account out. While I may jump over there now and then, I refuse to add to the non-sense and very happy that I came across this website :)

Cinnamon    28,921
1 minute ago, BeyondtheDeception said:

So true!! Don't they say a good detective also looks at what's not there vs. what is there. It wasn't immediately apparent to me, but quickly became so. I actually closed my account out. While I may jump over there now and then, I refuse to add to the non-sense and very happy that I came across this website :)

We're glad you did too. Post away! :)