Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TRUTHMAN

National Registry of White Males: Woman sets up database to register America's greatest threat.

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

Forget the nation of Islam, our most immediate threat to domestic security is and always has been white, straight men,” Candace Thompson wrote in a Facebook post. “That is why I have decided to do my part as a Red Blooded Patriot by creating The White Male Registry.”

Thompson was inspired to create the registry following appointments made by Trump’s transition team and talks of a registry for Muslims in the US.

As you may or may not know, in America 57% of reported rapes and 64% of mass shootings were committed by white men,” she wrote. “Forty-five percent of all serial killers are white men. 1 in 3 women will experience some form of domestic violence during their lifetime, and 97% of those domestic violence perpetrators were men."

https://www.rt.com/viral/367495-national-registry-white-males/
allwhitemen.com

Cinnamon    24,611
8 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

Forget the nation of Islam, our most immediate threat to domestic security is and always has been white, straight men,” Candace Thompson wrote in a Facebook post. “That is why I have decided to do my part as a Red Blooded Patriot by creating The White Male Registry.”

Thompson was inspired to create the registry following appointments made by Trump’s transition team and talks of a registry for Muslims in the US.

As you may or may not know, in America 57% of reported rapes and 64% of mass shootings were committed by white men,” she wrote. “Forty-five percent of all serial killers are white men. 1 in 3 women will experience some form of domestic violence during their lifetime, and 97% of those domestic violence perpetrators were men."

allwhitemen.com

:billworry:<<<< Let him be the first! 

Lucy Barnable    5,365
33 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

allwhitemen.com

Ah, I love it when they try to twist statistics.

The Color of Crime 2016 Edition

The report’s major findings are as follows:

* The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.

* There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.

* In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

* In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

http://newobserveronline.com/the-color-of-crime/

How can 45% of all serial killers are white men when it's been proven that 88.24% of all serial killers caught since 2010 are black and they only make up 12.6% of the population?

Rise of the Black Serial Killer: Documenting a Startling Trend
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13640985-rise-of-the-black-serial-killer

Brio    1,038

Comment from the article

Once you take the 'Hispanics' out of the white male crime statistics it becomes less than 10%.

The people applauding a database of white men are the same people who will side with the paedophiles as a class being discriminated against. Just another "sexual orientation".

Cinnamon    24,611
3 minutes ago, Off Grid Lady said:

The people applauding a database of white men are the same people who will side with the paedophiles as a class being discriminated against. Just another "sexual orientation".

Sounds like a hard core feminist. ugh Yeh they will side with them I'm sure. 

garlic    2,639

"Registry of White Males"

Oh hell yes! I wonder if they can make a tinder app for that. It would save a lot of time scrolling through the Hispanics and blacks. LOL

Lucy Barnable    5,365
1 minute ago, TRUTHMAN said:

I heard this happens a lot.

Hispanic sex offenders listed as "white " in Wisconsin.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/hispanic-sex-offenders-listed-as-white-in-wisconsin-why

That was and still is the norm.
Last year was the first time they separated Whites and Hispanics on the DOJ statistics.
Google Who's in Custody. The inmate list for your county will come up and you'll see all the Hispanic names are listed as White.