Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR THE PREPPERS YOU LOVE

Cinnamon    28,944

Don’t sweat this holiday season. Here is how to make your own holiday gifts for the peppers you love.

In case you forgot, peppers like things to be simple, lightweight, and extremely practical. A few things that are on the top of the list for survival are food, protection, water and shelter.

If you want to get the preppers you know the perfect holiday gifts, be sure to think of items pertaining to those categories. Trust me, another DVD or the latest video game is not going to impress them very much.

Here are some ideas that you can create all by yourself this holiday season.

<snip>

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/make-holiday-gifts-preppers-love/

Water filter, sling shot, solar cooker and hammock instructions. I think I'm going to try to make the slingshot. :) 

crabb    479
On 11/19/2016 at 5:00 PM, Cinnamon said:

I think I'm going to try to make the slingshot. :) 

Be careful there is a lot in making one that shoot's straight and does not bite you, also what kind? wrist rocket?, slingshot? or even the sling?  the material's used need to be considered, what kind of crotch or the bands all of this will affect the accuracy and velocity of the tool (I tried to add a pic. of one I made for shooting marshmallow's st the grandkids but it wont take). Don't take me wrong cinn as you can make one out of a paper clip and a rubber band and it will work the question is do you want a toy or a tool.  
which ever way you go way have fun with it.