Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

MSM Tries To Attack Dahboo7

Lilly    91

Two things -

• I bet he's loving the extra revenue from curious people venturing onto his channel, so I'll take his butt hurt with a pinch of salt.
  • If nothing comes of Jade Helm, they've just planted another seed into the minds of the mainstream that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of crazies. 

RabidWolf    1,080

Dahboo7 is always playing the "everyone is always attacking me" card. It has gotten as old as the "Race Card", imo. 

Two things -

• I bet he's loving the extra revenue from curious people venturing onto his channel, so I'll take his butt hurt with a pinch of salt.
  • If nothing comes of Jade Helm, they've just planted another seed into the minds of the mainstream that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of crazies. 

:vFpL81r:

Dahboo7 is always playing the "everyone is always attacking me" card. It has gotten as old as the "Race Card", imo. 

:chuckle:

GoodBees    51

​Yeah, just like Jim Stone. I think they are both frauds. pure disinfo or attention seeking or both.

YourMom2    1,354

DAHBOOt has the creepiest voice ever! His channel is an alphabet agency wet dream for mastering the human domain.

DAHBOOt has the creepiest voice ever! His channel is an alphabet agency wet dream for mastering the human domain.

LOL, I call him Dahpoo.

Ukshep    21,530

LOL, I call him Dahpoo.

Me too. I just dont like how he acts broke when wearing 1000$ shades :D