Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Fashion designer refuses to dress Melania Trump

Theallet, 52, is a French-born designer who grew to prominence by dressing current first lady Michelle Obama on a number of occasions.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/18/fashion-designer-refuses-to-dress-melania-trump.html

As if that's a big loss? Plenty of people design clothing, Melania will be better off. And I seriously doubt she needs anyone to dress her. 

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Theallet, 52, is a French-born designer who grew to prominence by dressing current first lady Michelle Obama on a number of occasions.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/18/fashion-designer-refuses-to-dress-melania-trump.html

As if that's a big loss? Plenty of people design clothing, Melania will be better off. And I seriously doubt she needs anyone to dress her. 

All these liberals are short circuiting??? lol! the bots are going down!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All these liberals are short circuiting??? lol! the bots are going down!

haha Seems like it. Obviously none of them need  to earn money or they wouldn't be so quick to burn bridges in their own line of work. 

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

haha Seems like it. Obviously none of them need  to earn money or they wouldn't be so quick to burn bridges in their own line of work. 

Well you'd think so! but logic is something they usually lack!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Well you'd think so! but logic is something they usually lack!

They've obviously never been broke! :)  Logic tells me: You have to pay your bills or else.  

Remember the gay boycott of chick-fil-a after the CEO was asked a question about gays during an interview?  

I remember them having record sales that day.  I was a part of that, it was my way of voicing my support of free speech.  

Liberals don't get it.  Their illusion that they are the majority, is just that... an illusion.  Unfortunately, I have no doubt that their illusion will one day become a reality.  Probably sooner than we would like.  

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Remember the gay boycott of chick-fil-a after the CEO was asked a question about gays during an interview?  

I remember them having record sales that day.  I was a part of that, it was my way of voicing my support of free speech.  

Liberals don't get it.  Their illusion that they are the majority, is just that... an illusion.  Unfortunately, I have no doubt that their illusion will one day become a reality.  Probably sooner than we would like.  

I think they are the majority in large cities, that's why we are lucky to have the electoral college which allows states to have power in elections. Without that, we'd have Hildebeast right now. Popular vote... mob rule/direct democracy. 49 say I shouldn't be hanged, 51 is all it takes. lol

This article is from 2009:

Michelle's Secret Weapon
Brooklyn designer Sophie Théallet is one of Mrs. Obama’s new favorites. Natasha Fraser-Cavassoni talks to Théallet (and her good friend Rupert Everett) about her newfound success.

“Sophie had this jet black hair, white skin, and quivering cleavage,” Rupert Everett says. Plucky with a punk-rock dash, he was “reminded of the French resistance,” the type to “hide tons of Jews under their bed.”

There again, it was smart of Théallet to have used only black models at her Spring-Summer show in September of last year, two months before the election. “I was thinking of color, the late Yves Saint Laurent, and how nothing looks better than color on black skin,” she says. “And although I am not remotely political, I was thinking I love this couple and I hope to god that Obama gets in.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/06/04/michelles-secret-weapon.html

Michelle Obama is the worst dressed First Lady ever.
I doubt Malania is all heartbroken she won't be looking like transvestite.

hhhahaaa...  as if she even had a chance of being asked :)  The announcement implying she even *might* be considered was actually a pretty fast thinking attempt to stave off complete irrelevance.  I don't think it worked, but hey, I'll give her credit for fast footwork :)

Hahaha!!! These libtards are insane. They obviously don't realize that by leaving their penthouse to the white house Trump and Melania are lowering their standard of living. Yeah me thinks Melania will get by somehow.