Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Donald Trump claims Mike Pence was 'harassed' by Hamilton musical cast

Ukshep    21,671

Donald Trump claims Mike Pence was 'harassed' by Hamilton musical cast after diversity plea

Donald Trump has claimed Mike Pence was "harassed" by the "very rude" cast of the musical Hamilton, after an on-stage plea for the Vice President-elect to respect diversity when he takes up office.

America's next president demanded an apology from the cast over the public appeal at the end of a performance of the hit musical.

Mr Pence had been booed by audience members during the show, and an actor then read an open letter pleading with him to represent “diverse America”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-claims-mike-pence-harassed-hamilton-musical-cast-after-diversity-plea-brandon-dixon-a7427016.html

I'm starting to get a bit sick of all these dumb-asses jumping the gun thinking people are racist!

Cinnamon    24,844

f*** them all. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights gives everyone equal protection under the law. Everyone wants to feel "special". They're a special kind of bully. They turn issues around so they can have more rights that we do, it's that simple.  Sorry, the founding documents do not coddle anyone.  The expectation is for people to be independent and use freedom to move themselves forward, not sit around stuck in a giant pity party. I'm sick of their whining. They will never just "be" or let anyone else.  

The government has sucked us dry, this segment of the people have sucked us dry and there's nothing left for the rest of America to do but try and rebuild it and remove the parasites' ability to take anymore.  

Again, people who do what for a living? lol Play act.  

RabidWolf    1,080

Trump is wrong about calling it "harassment". Pence could have gotten up and walked out at any time, and if they then followed him to continue their baby-babble, then it could be construed as harassment. 

However, it was done in very bad taste, but what do you really expect from childish people afraid of the real world that they know little to nothing about? They might as well have just said, "We are scared children that are too immature to take responsibility for the world we are creating, please take care of us."

Maidenmate91    210
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

f*** them all. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights gives everyone equal protection under the law. Everyone wants to feel "special". They're a special kind of bully. They turn issues around so they can have more rights that we do, it's that simple.  Sorry, the founding documents do not coddle anyone.  The expectation is for people to be independent and use freedom to move themselves forward, not sit around stuck in a giant pity party. I'm sick of their whining. They will never just "be" or let anyone else.  

The government has sucked us dry, this segment of the people have sucked us dry and there's nothing left for the rest of America to do but try and rebuild it and remove the parasites' ability to take anymore.  

Again, people who do what for a living? lol Play act.  

Good Point Cinn.! Why do you believe tptb pander so much to these lowlifes? Without involving religious outlooks, why do their interest align? Is it because they want us all to be like this and follow suit, so we have to come to them and only THEM for assistance/sustenance?

Cinnamon    24,844
15 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

Good Point Cinn.! Why do you believe tptb pander so much to these lowlifes? Without involving religious outlooks, why do their interest align? Is it because they want us all to be like this and follow suit, so we have to come to them and only THEM for assistance/sustenance?

Yes, I think that's part of the plan. Once enough are dependent, they can put the hammer down, turn it into a system where you work and the government rewards you, without them you would die. 

foxtrot2000    583
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I think that's part of the plan. Once enough are dependent, they can put the hammer down, turn it into a system where you work and the government rewards you, without them you would die. 

Geoengineering REALLY worked on them. Bunch of pawns. 

Cinnamon    24,844
12 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Geoengineering REALLY worked on them. Bunch of pawns. 

Something's going on, I keep wondering if they're targeting their minds in some way. It's like they've had something removed or blocked in their thinking processes.

foxtrot2000    583
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Something's going on, I keep wondering if they're targeting their minds in some way. It's like they've had something removed or blocked in their thinking processes.

Seen the movie Serenity? "We're not telling them what to think. We're just trying to show them how." I have a feeling these people do not know what love is. 

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

Its starting to make more sense now...

Broadway Union Takes Issue With ‘Hamilton’ Casting Call For ‘Non-White’ Performers

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The hottest show on Broadway has won praise for its groundbreaking casting of black and Latino performers, but now, “Hamilton” may have run afoul of the strict New York City Human Rights Law.
As CBS2’s Tony Aiello reported, the controversy was sparked by a casting notice posted by the producers of “Hamilton,” which specifically seeks “non-white” performers.
One critic said “Hamilton” takes a story that “valorizes dead white guys” and replaces it with black, Latino and multi-ethnic performers playing America’s founding fathers.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/hamilton-casting-call-non-white/

foxtrot2000    583
3 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

Broadway Union Takes Issue With ‘Hamilton’ Casting Call For ‘Non-White’ Performers

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The hottest show on Broadway has won praise for its groundbreaking casting of black and Latino performers, but now, “Hamilton” may have run afoul of the strict New York City Human Rights Law.
As CBS2’s Tony Aiello reported, the controversy was sparked by a casting notice posted by the producers of “Hamilton,” which specifically seeks “non-white” performers.
One critic said “Hamilton” takes a story that “valorizes dead white guys” and replaces it with black, Latino and multi-ethnic performers playing America’s founding fathers.

Is this the play Pence went to? Geez! What was he thinking. 

Lucy Barnable    5,365
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm starting to get a bit sick of all these dumb-asses jumping the gun thinking people are racist!

Starting to?
This has been going on for eight years now.
Any criticism of Obama was instantly labeled racist.
I'm so over it. I couldn't care less if I'm called nasty names.
After all a lot of good things are racist like sandwiches and paper bags.

grav   
grav
29 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

Imagine a white cast playing all the parts of A Raisin in the Sun -- or any other black play. Minstrel shows with black face makeup is a big no no nowadays. Al Jolson did it way back.