Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

Taken From The Pages Of Rense.com

CSB    2,445

US Christian Churches Being Turned Into Mosques!

By Patricia Doyle 11-17-16

"By the way, it is ‘Christian’ charities like Church World Service, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service and Catholic Charities that have been changing the demographic make-up of New York State to the point that churches are being converted to mosques in the region." - Ann Corcoran

The stupid Christian church is bringing in 20,000 Muslims a year.  Are they insane?  Can't they see how muslims are slaughtering Christians all over the Mideast and now Europe?  This has been the mantra of Islam for over 1,000 years.   'Death to Christians…death to ALL non-believers.  And the IMBECILE 'Christian church' is bringing their MORTAL ENEMIES into America as fast as possible?  Christianity wants to eradicate itself…that is the only answer to what is going on.   

These 'Christians' are getting the resettlement office set up and opened ASAP so Donald Trump will not be allowed to deport these Christian-hating, Christian-killing bums.  The office is in the little town of Poughkeepsie, NY and we expect 8,000 Muslims and black Somali Africans.  These are the people who comprise the rape gangs decimating suicidal Europe.  

Once they get set up on welfare, cash payments, medical and housing (WITH OUR TAX MONEY),  it will be hard for Trump to stop it or deport these ISIS terrorist thugs.

Also, they are all Muslim.   Why don't they take in any of the long-suffering, mass murder victim Syrian Christians?  Probably because the Christian Syrians (and from elsewhere) are too educated for them.  Or, they are not black enough and they don't hate America enough.

The article also talks about the importance of Hillary getting elected as the plan was for 135,000 of these often severely-diseased Muslims to be forcibly injected into our society.  Many also have mental problems.

Watch as the Catholic Churches close their doors and Mosques appear.

This must stop.  German are fleeing Germany because of these animals and now Americans will begin thinking about leaving the US, but where will they go?

Patty

By the way, it is ‘Christian’ charities like Church World Service, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service and Catholic Charities that have been changing the demographic make-up of New York State to the point that churches are being converted to mosques in the region.

Link to the Rense page : http://rense.com/general96/USchurches.htm

If more people don't wake up soon I will have to buy more preps and bullets dam I hate this shit !

Quick1966    1,240
3 hours ago, Iamawake said:

We have to ask ourselves, Who benefits from this ?

The Globalists aka NWO, luciferians etc... I've been told that the letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini which spoke about the 3 world wars is a hoax. But hoax or not if you read the letter it goes into detail about future events that must take place and I must say it's accurate. Another hint would be the Georgia Guidestones and the #1 guideline is " Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." The way I understand it America must fall because we have too high of standards of living. This also ties into agenda 21 and all its BS.

Iamawake    241
Just now, Quick1966 said:

The Globalists aka NWO, luciferians etc... I've been told that the letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini which spoke about the 3 world wars is a hoax. But hoax or not if you read the letter it goes into detail about future events that must take place and I must say it's accurate. Another hint would be the Georgia Guidestones and the #1 guideline is " Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." The way I understand it America must fall because we have too high of standards of living. This also ties into agenda 21 and all its BS.

Yes, I agree, they look to be implementing their grand plan. Hopefully someone throws a monkey wrench in it. .

" The way I understand it America must fall because we have too high of standards of living. This also ties into agenda 21 and all its BS.

Maybe it the last, large Christian oriented country left, that they want to destroy?

Quick1966    1,240
Just now, Iamawake said:

Yes, I agree, they look to be implementing their grand plan. Hopefully someone throws a monkey wrench in it. .

" The way I understand it America must fall because we have too high of standards of living. This also ties into agenda 21 and all its BS.

Maybe it the last, large Christian oriented country left, that they want to destroy?

Well I believe if Trump is the real deal then maybe we just got an extension. If he follows thru with what he's been saying on the campaign trail then the US will EMP harden it's grid and we'll rebuild our infrastructure and be more independent. Only time will tell but I'm hopeful. More so than I've been in many years.😄

Iamawake    241
9 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Well I believe if Trump is the real deal then maybe we just got an extension. If he follows thru with what he's been saying on the campaign trail then the US will EMP harden it's grid and we'll rebuild our infrastructure and be more independent. Only time will tell but I'm hopeful. More so than I've been in many years.😄

Yes I think so

Oilsands product sells at a "discount" compared to the benchmark North American price, in part due to difficulties transporting the oil to markets, and in part due to the explosion of oil production in the U.S., which has made the country the world’s largest producer of oil. (It passed Saudi Arabia in 2014.)

Looks like Texas, is doing well.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/the-oilsands-suddenly-have-a-dollar12-trillion-reason-to-fear-texas/ar-AAktenu?li=AA54rW&ocid=spartandhp

Ukshep    25,442
21 minutes ago, bloopnation said:

rense.com has nothing on pizzagate on his site. 

Yeh i noticed that..... He did link to some good intel of ours over the election though :)

grav   
grav

This is how Mohammed got his foot in the door in Mecca. 

Infiltrate new territory.

Plead for tolerance.

Consolidate and indoctrinate.

Take over.

Kill the infidels.