Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

BigRed

Wikileaks Is Gone

By True News (Staff)    Friday, November 18, 2016 16:20

(Before It’s News)

If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.

Wikileaks is gone….from a series of posts at Jim Stone Freelance (edited for clarity):

File 35468d804a564f8..• jog ms.se KB. 971×756 971:756 wikileaksi/VUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu) 18:38:35

I’m one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the sarne time Julian’s intemet was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy. I was issued a national security letter and a gag order, and all my computer equipment was seized. We had several contingency communication plans in place, and I have been unable to contact Julian or any WikiLeaks personnel except for one through our alternative communication channels.

Julian is rnissing as are rnost of the WikiLeaks personnel that I had regular communications with. WikiLeaks personnel are NOT in control of the official Tvvitter account. The WikiLeaks IAMA on Reddit was NOT conducted by WikiLeaks personnel.

10 minutes ago, BigRed said:

By True News (Staff)    Friday, November 18, 2016 16:20

(Before It’s News)

If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.

Wikileaks is gone….from a series of posts at Jim Stone Freelance (edited for clarity):

File 35468d804a564f8..• jog ms.se KB. 971×756 971:756 wikileaksi/VUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu) 18:38:35

I’m one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the sarne time Julian’s intemet was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy. I was issued a national security letter and a gag order, and all my computer equipment was seized. We had several contingency communication plans in place, and I have been unable to contact Julian or any WikiLeaks personnel except for one through our alternative communication channels.

Julian is rnissing as are rnost of the WikiLeaks personnel that I had regular communications with. WikiLeaks personnel are NOT in control of the official Tvvitter account. The WikiLeaks IAMA on Reddit was NOT conducted by WikiLeaks personnel.

Source for material http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/wikileaks-is-gone-3440588.html

Snipped to 50%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.