Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Trump Elected During Historically Bloody Cycle

Talon    716

Trump will likely face a crisis moment with Soros paid protesters

“Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II.” – Strauss and Howe, The Fourth Turning, 1997

The fate of history seems to be resting on Donald J. Trump as the world moves to reject the establishment at the same time he is elected president of the United States.

Historical cycles are at work around the globe. History is made up of highs and lows. During a high, government and institutions are built up while values are established and commonly held. During our lifetime, we have witnessed a dramatic slide downward into a 4th turning low. Authors William Strauss and Neil Howe document these patterns in their 1997 book The Fourth Turning.

A Fourth Turning happens when issues that have been boiling without resolution for years explode. “Subliminal fears… become urgent” heading into the Fourth Turning, write Strauss and Howe. During what are called “4th turnings”, groups entrench themselves in the power structure to support it, and others organize to resist it. We have seen things like this in history before. Two sides become entrenched in what they believe is the right way, and the establishment desperately wants to maintain control; A death battle begins. The French revolution, The Civil War, and The American Revolution are all examples of 4th turning events.

CBS News’ Bob Schieffer seemed to vocalize the collective recognition of our position in history when he stated regarding the 2016 election that, “I have seen a few, but I’ve run out of ways to say I’ve never seen one like this. It’s as if the nation is enduring some kind of curse. “What should we expect next – that it will rain frogs? I wouldn’t bet against it.”

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2016/11/15/trump-elected-during-historically-bloody-cycle/

Ukshep    25,393
3 hours ago, Talon said:

Trump will likely face a crisis moment with Soros paid protesters

“Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II.” – Strauss and Howe, The Fourth Turning, 1997

The fate of history seems to be resting on Donald J. Trump as the world moves to reject the establishment at the same time he is elected president of the United States.

Historical cycles are at work around the globe. History is made up of highs and lows. During a high, government and institutions are built up while values are established and commonly held. During our lifetime, we have witnessed a dramatic slide downward into a 4th turning low. Authors William Strauss and Neil Howe document these patterns in their 1997 book The Fourth Turning.

A Fourth Turning happens when issues that have been boiling without resolution for years explode. “Subliminal fears… become urgent” heading into the Fourth Turning, write Strauss and Howe. During what are called “4th turnings”, groups entrench themselves in the power structure to support it, and others organize to resist it. We have seen things like this in history before. Two sides become entrenched in what they believe is the right way, and the establishment desperately wants to maintain control; A death battle begins. The French revolution, The Civil War, and The American Revolution are all examples of 4th turning events.

CBS News’ Bob Schieffer seemed to vocalize the collective recognition of our position in history when he stated regarding the 2016 election that, “I have seen a few, but I’ve run out of ways to say I’ve never seen one like this. It’s as if the nation is enduring some kind of curse. “What should we expect next – that it will rain frogs? I wouldn’t bet against it.”

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2016/11/15/trump-elected-during-historically-bloody-cycle/

Not a bad read thanks!

Talon    716

“History offers even more sobering warnings: Armed confrontation usually occurs around the climax of Crisis. If there is confrontation, it is likely to lead to war. This could be any kind of war – class war, sectional war, war against global anarchists or terrorists, or superpower war. If there is war, it is likely to culminate in total war, fought until the losing side has been rendered nil – its will broken, territory taken, and leaders captured.” – The Fourth Turning – Strauss & Howe -1997

CIVIL WAR II – FOURTH TURNING INTENSIFYING (PART I)

CIVIL WAR II – FOURTH TURNING INTENSIFYING (PART 2)

Iamawake    241
18 minutes ago, Talon said:

“History offers even more sobering warnings: Armed confrontation usually occurs around the climax of Crisis. If there is confrontation, it is likely to lead to war. This could be any kind of war – class war, sectional war, war against global anarchists or terrorists, or superpower war. If there is war, it is likely to culminate in total war, fought until the losing side has been rendered nil – its will broken, territory taken, and leaders captured.” – The Fourth Turning – Strauss & Howe -1997

CIVIL WAR II – FOURTH TURNING INTENSIFYING (PART I)

CIVIL WAR II – FOURTH TURNING INTENSIFYING (PART 2)

Interesting read, It leads me to believe 'The Hidden Hand', as accomplished lots. Now all they got to do is :shitstir:

And the population walks right into the trap.

And the evil ones  profits soar again.

Talon    716

At each of these great gates of history, eighty to a hundred years apart, a similar generational drama unfolded. Four archetypes, aligned in the same order – elder Prophet, midlife Nomad, young adult Hero, child Artist – together produced the most enduring legends in our history. Each time the Grey Champion appeared marked the arrival of a moment of “darkness, and adversity, and peril,” the climax of the Fourth Turning of the saeculum. – The Fourth Turning – Strauss & Howe

In September 2015 I wrote a five part article called Fourth Turning: Crisis of Trust. In Part 2 of that article I pondered who might emerge as the Grey Champion, leading the country during the second half of this Fourth Turning Crisis. I had the above pictures of Franklin, Lincoln, and FDR, along with a flaming question mark. The question has been answered. Donald J. Trump is the Grey Champion.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/11/19/grey-champion-assumes-command-part-one/

Talon    716

In Part One of this article I discussed the arrival of Grey Champions in previous Fourth Turnings; their attributes, deficiencies, and leadership skills; and why Donald Trump is the Grey Champion of this Fourth Turning – whether you like it or not. Now I will try to make sense of what could happen next.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/11/grey-champion-assumes-command-part-two.html

Talon    716

Donald Trump, Stephen Bannon and the Coming Crisis in American National Life

During the 1990s, two amateur historians, Neil Howe and the late William Strauss, developed a new theory of American history in two books, Generations: the History of America’s Future (1991), and The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy (1997). They identified an 80-year cycle in American history, punctuated by great crises that destroyed an old order and created a new one.

Though their theory is not widely taught in colleges or discussed in the media, Strauss and Howe may well play a major role in Donald Trump’s administration. Stephen Bannon, the former head of Breitbart News who has been appointed Trump’s chief strategist in the White House, is very familiar with Strauss and Howe’s theory of crisis, and has been thinking about how to use it to achieve particular goals for quite a while. I know this because Bannon interviewed both Neil Howe and myself in 2009 while he was making a documentary film about the ongoing financial crisis. The film, called Generation Zero, discussed those ideas in some detail.

Bannon focused on the key aspect of their theory, the idea that every 80 years American history has been marked by a crisis, or “fourth turning,” that destroyed an old order and created a new one: The great crises identified by Strauss and Howe included the era of the American Revolution and the Constitution (1774-1794); the Civil War and its immediate aftermath (1860-68); and the Depression and the Second World War (1929-45). Doing the math, they predicted another great crisis sometime in the first 15 years of the 21st century.

Strauss and Howe’s major prediction has now obviously come true: Few would deny that the U.S. has been in a serious political crisis for some time, marked by intense partisan division, a very severe recession, war abroad and, above all, a breakdown in the ties between the country and its political establishment.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/01/31/donald-trump-stephen-bannon-and-the-coming-crisis-in-american-national-life/#more-142090

Stormy    123

These are all great reads!  It can be looked at two ways I think.  President Trump was elected because he is the ONLY person who can get us through this....which is what I believe.  Or a person might believe that President Trumps election is what gets this all started when realistically it has been building and building to this breaking point for years and years.

IMO he is the only hope we have and even he knows that.

2016 was the year the Conspiracy Theorist was vindicated.  Everyone thought we were crazy telling them there was shadow government but there is absolutely no disputing that now.  They are fighting hard to keep their power.