Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

Why you shouldn't let your girlfriend play Xbox

Recommended Posts

Nobody   
Nobody

What's new?  The 1848 women's liberation movement smashed the 'X' so what's new?  Ah, the X-Files, the Xbox or Planet-X?  The X-ray, and everything with an X is a mock of what happened in July 1848.  Believe it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's new?  The 1848 women's liberation movement smashed the 'X' so what's new?  Ah, the X-Files, the Xbox or Planet-X?  The X-ray, and everything with an X is a mock of what happened in July 1848.  Believe it or not.

Maybe he will get a new one for Xmas ...:betteryet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nobody   
Nobody
2 hours ago, Iamawake said:

Maybe he will get a new one for Xmas ...:betteryet:

It is always the same albeit, it is due for a rotation, meaning a change in order, and you think it's funny?  It's all over the news, and the signs are obvious that another change in world order is coming.  I'm addressing this issue and you people haven't a clue?

:betteryet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
39 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It is always the same albeit, it is due for a rotation, meaning a change in order, and you think it's funny?  It's all over the news, and the signs are obvious that another change in world order is coming.  I'm addressing this issue and you people haven't a clue?

:betteryet:

Yes we are due for a change in order, seems we always were, if history is accurate. Only more forces, than the power of Man, is gonna do the Shaking.

It takes Three clicks to make a clue..dont assume ppl here haven't got a clic.

:drinkingwine:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    906
On 11/18/2016 at 0:31 PM, Nobody said:

It is always the same albeit, it is due for a rotation, meaning a change in order, and you think it's funny?  It's all over the news, and the signs are obvious that another change in world order is coming.  I'm addressing this issue and you people haven't a clue?

:betteryet:

....anonymous posters cant be taken seriously...

I cant at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×