Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

NASA, CIA, DARPA & USAF 12 Huge UFO To Incite Fake Alien Fear & Alien Invasion Hoax

Ukshep    21,539

These 12 Giant Flying Objects Were Just Released In American Sky By NASA, CIA, DARPA & USAF
1. Over a Dozen of LA UFOs Were DARPA Made Large Drones
2. Virginia Flying Saucer was CIA DARPA piloted UFO experimental
3. Giant LA UFO was seen deployed from former NASA Shuttle Bunker
4. Nevada Glowing Saucer was deployed from USAF military aircraft Lockheed C-5 Galaxy
5. Infamous Flying Triangle Was This USAF Military Unmanned Stealth Aircraft
6. Several Dozens Of USAF Balloons Were Released In US in 2016 to produce fake UFO sightings
7. In 2016 DARPA used microwave beams to heat up the atmosphere and cause its distortions worldwide
8. Bermuda UFO was launched from speed boat using invisible wires
9. Arizona UFO had ingenious firework engine
10. Large UFO Seeing gliding Brazil Sky was drone
11. Same goes for Argentina UFO
12. Giant 300 Ft (100 M) Aircraft From The Future Was This NASA Experimental
Many UFOs remain unexplained but does NASA, DARPA CIA & USAF prepare us for fake Alien insertion by releasing hoax UFOs?

grav   
grav

You think "we" don't have more advanced flyers than drones and balloons? Like true zero-gravity planes that defy conventional laws of physics? I think we (they) do. What about the Black Knight ufo? I reckon they keep the real 21st century machines hidden.

We still ride around in our grandparents' vehicles. Fossil fuel burners for the most part. C'mon. Where is my George Jetson flying car I was promised?  :notamused:

Ukshep    21,539
Just now, grav said:

We still ride around in our grandparents' vehicles. Fossil fuel burners for the most part. C'mon. Where is my George Jetson flying car I was promised?  

Long overdue right? It's as if some secret organization is keeping technology breakthroughs from us so they can keep us in a state of constant fear and control! Oh wait.....

grav   
grav

Remember old Western movies, just before the Injuns attack the wagon train? Or Nazis or Zulu armies? It's quiet. Too quiet.

When was the last mass shooting or other big false flag? It sure looks like everything is in place and finished tweaking. Jade Helm stands ready. The cell towers are all set to go. Mind control drones are waiting at Army and Air Force bases all over the world.

This time, no petty ante sheet, no silly lone gunman, none of that picky old-timey bs. 

Shoon. Trump's future is not looking good, imo. I hope I'm wrong.

My prediction? Jesus will come from the skies and wreak vengeance on the evil-doers. The Vatican will welcome him and Muslims will too, or die. I am talking, of course, about Tom Horn and Steve Quayle's theory. So why did the Vatican Jesuits put their giant binocular infrared telescope in Arizona? Its name is LUFICER. hmm

Nobody   
Nobody
1 minute ago, Nobody said:

I saw this report the other day.  A mysterious large white aircraft circles Denver making many loops before flying away and out of sight.  Could this be related the Denver International Airport myths?  Loops?  Who's going to jump through their hoops and loops?  Has this been posted here, yet?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mysterious+white+aircraft+cicles+denver&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I was just thinking about the Native Indians, the pipeline issue and the mythical Great White Eagle.  It was white maybe to give identity to the White House?  They use a lot of symbolism to brainwash minds, this much I know.

Groove    2,070
1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I saw this report the other day.  A mysterious large white aircraft circles Denver making many loops before flying away and out of sight.  Could this be related the Denver International Airport myths?  Loops?  Who's going to jump through their hoops and loops?  Has this been posted here, yet?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mysterious+white+aircraft+cicles+denver&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Do a search for TACAMO. It's a communications jet for when nuc war happens. I'm wondering if this was a test flight. :ohmy:

radio doc    373

The U.S. Navy has a total fleet of sixteen E-6B Mercury (TACAMO – “TAke Charge And Move Out”) that play an extremely important role for U.S. National Security: they are used to relay instructions to the fleet ballistic missile submarines in case of nuclear war but also act as back ups of the four E-4Bs NAOC (National Alternate Operations Center), working as ABNCP (Airborne Command Post) platforms (hence “Doomsday Plane“).

They are often trackable online, while performing various critical missions: the so-called Looking Glass mission (mirroring the ground-based C3 center at Offutt AFB and relaying orders); talking to submarines trailing a 26,000 ft wire antenna; launching commands to ICBMs (InterContinental Ballistic Missiles) via Airborne Launch Control System, and performing C3 (Command Control Communication) operations to forces operating in theater or to the U.S. strategic bombers flying Global Strike missions.

The Mercury is capable to communicate on virtually every radio frequency band, on commercial satellites and on the Internet, using also a secure VOIP system. This aircraft usually operates flying orbits/circles while trailing their antennas or to exploit a particular geostationary satellite for radio comms.

above quoted from link below.

https://theaviationist.com/2016/11/17/mysterious-plane-circling-over-denver-was-just-an-e-6b-mercury-doomsday-plane/

Nobody   
Nobody
7 minutes ago, radio doc said:

The U.S. Navy has a total fleet of sixteen E-6B Mercury (TACAMO – “TAke Charge And Move Out”) that play an extremely important role for U.S. National Security: they are used to relay instructions to the fleet ballistic missile submarines in case of nuclear war but also act as back ups of the four E-4Bs NAOC (National Alternate Operations Center), working as ABNCP (Airborne Command Post) platforms (hence “Doomsday Plane“).

They are often trackable online, while performing various critical missions: the so-called Looking Glass mission (mirroring the ground-based C3 center at Offutt AFB and relaying orders); talking to submarines trailing a 26,000 ft wire antenna; launching commands to ICBMs (InterContinental Ballistic Missiles) via Airborne Launch Control System, and performing C3 (Command Control Communication) operations to forces operating in theater or to the U.S. strategic bombers flying Global Strike missions.

The Mercury is capable to communicate on virtually every radio frequency band, on commercial satellites and on the Internet, using also a secure VOIP system. This aircraft usually operates flying orbits/circles while trailing their antennas or to exploit a particular geostationary satellite for radio comms.

above quoted from link below.

https://theaviationist.com/2016/11/17/mysterious-plane-circling-over-denver-was-just-an-e-6b-mercury-doomsday-plane/

Isn't it funny that they say that no one seems to know what it was?  I believe you people before believing that no one knows what is was.  Thanks for this knowledge. :smile:

Cryptic Mole    4,523

I searched for two days to find this, and you'll see why! I do believe in spite of what seems to be real, it's man-made. The light orb, well, I'm not so sure.

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I searched for two days to find this, and you'll see why! I do believe in spite of what seems to be real, it's man-made. The light orb, well, I'm not so sure.

Have you noticed how much these look like whales?  Compare to Michelangelo's fresco of Jonah and the fish, and the prophecy about the sign of Jonah.  These things are designed to mock and brainwash people to deny the prophecies.