Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Missing: Secret service cant find guns, badges,cars and laptops

Recommended Posts

Thousands of sensitive assets belonging to U.S. Secret Service agents, including firearms, computer laptops, work badges, telephones and even motor vehicles, have been lost during the past 15 years, according to documents obtained by nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch.

“This is supposedly an elite law enforcement agency — how did all this equipment get stolen?” or lost. “This is alarming. Every American should be alarmed about this,” Judicial Watch’s Irene Garcia told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/secret-service-cant-find-tons-of-its-guns-phones-badges-and-cars/#ixzz4QMtsI1Kr

Yeh LOST! we all know where these weapons and equipment usually go! black market!

Or does it have something to do with the fact secret service agents may retire to or come from mercenary type jobs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tempest of reason
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thousands of sensitive assets belonging to U.S. Secret Service agents, including firearms, computer laptops, work badges, telephones and even motor vehicles, have been lost during the past 15 years, according to documents obtained by nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch.

“This is supposedly an elite law enforcement agency — how did all this equipment get stolen?” or lost. “This is alarming. Every American should be alarmed about this,” Judicial Watch’s Irene Garcia told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/secret-service-cant-find-tons-of-its-guns-phones-badges-and-cars/#ixzz4QMtsI1Kr

Yeh LOST! we all know where these weapons and equipment usually go! black market!

Or does it have something to do with the fact secret service agents may retire to or come from mercenary type jobs?

I heard many years ago in a documentary that you could buy USA hand-grenades on the black market in Yemen for US $12.

That is less than a fireworks display

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tempest of reason said:

I heard many years ago in a documentary that you could buy USA hand-grenades on the black market in Yemen for US $12.

That is less than a fireworks display

Probably because the US military has so much stockpiled that they have to be cheaper to get rid of then? even at black market prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tempest of reason

and who knows how long a shelf life the stock has... gotta make room for the new/advanced/deadlier

/sarc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tempest of reason said:

and who knows how long a shelf life the stock has... gotta make room for the new/advanced/deadlier

/sarc

Probably has plenty! but you watch in 30-40 years all the rebels of the world will be using old stockpiled weapons, so many of them becoming outdated now that its an obvious move for them to get sold off to private parties and then they will be distributed much like with russia made weapons, ammo and mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Oh I want grenades! I wonder if they'd do a package deal? Lol!

*gulp*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat
4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Oh I want grenades! I wonder if they'd do a package deal? Lol!

They would, just say you're from ISIS :yeah2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Come on they're just really big fireworks.

I used to make my own paintball grenades, so much fun :D so i know! little bangs please little minds.... wait that sounds wrong...and i am insulting myself again! baah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. Yeah I'd love a few too. There's a big lake by me id love to toss a few into and see what floats up. Lmao. 

 

Of of course New Years is coming up and I will be getting a couple cases of sparklers... And electrical tape hehe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I used to make my own paintball grenades, so much fun :D so i know! little bangs please little minds.... wait that sounds wrong...and i am insulting myself again! baah!

Lol! Hey wait can you guys get fireworks in the UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×