Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: 1000's of Haitian Migrants are Being Released From Jail in Arizona & California

Ukshep    25,442

Haitian migrants are released from crowded jails into the US as space inside detention centers runs out:

"Haitian migrants have been released from crowded jails in Arizona and California as officials struggle to keep up with the number of those trying to enter the US illegally from Mexico."

WHAT TERRIBLE TIMING! I wonder who pulled strings to get this to happen!

They are released on the condition that they promise to appear at immigration court later to have their cases assessed.

It is a reversal on the government's recent vow to deport Haitian immigrants who have not faced being sent home for years."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3948452/Haitian-migrants-released-crowded-jails-officials-struggle-cope-swelling-numbers-trying-enter-US.html

Quick1966    1,240
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Haitian migrants are released from crowded jails into the US as space inside detention centers runs out:

"Haitian migrants have been released from crowded jails in Arizona and California as officials struggle to keep up with the number of those trying to enter the US illegally from Mexico."

They are released on the condition that they promise to appear at immigration court later to have their cases assessed.

It is a reversal on the government's recent vow to deport Haitian immigrants who have not faced being sent home for years."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3948452/Haitian-migrants-released-crowded-jails-officials-struggle-cope-swelling-numbers-trying-enter-US.html

Hmmm... I agree that the timing of this is very suspicious. But I'm really surprised Haitians are that far west. They're everywhere in S.Fla because of the islands proximity to the state. It's just odd to me to see them coming from the Mexican border.

Ukshep    25,442
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... I agree that the timing of this is very suspicious. But I'm really surprised Haitians are that far west. They're everywhere in S.Fla because of the islands proximity to the state. It's just odd to me to see them coming from the Mexican border.

Just imagine a shit ton of haitians wanting to go after bill and hillary because of new info?? we can hope right?

Quick1966    1,240
Just now, Ukshep said:

Just imagine a shit ton of haitians wanting to go after bill and hillary because of new info?? we can hope right?

Hey you never know. We've been winning a lot lately so maybe. But they better hurry up because I think the Saudis want a refund as do a few others.

Ukshep    25,442
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Hey you never know. We've been winning a lot lately so maybe. But they better hurry up because I think the Saudis want a refund as do a few others.

:band: And this bands just getting started! I don't plan on stopping winning do you? hehe

Groove    2,347

My wife is Hatian. She just said "oh shit, Haitians are crazy they were in jail for a reason and now just walking free, this ain't good"

i agree. When I lived in Miami I made the mistake once of going into little Haiti, almost got robbed at the first red light. She started yelling at him in creole and I floored it and ran the light. F that mess. Teach me to take the wrong turn. Lol.  

Cryptic Mole    5,182

I'm not surprised by Cali doing something like that, but, Arizona? The governor of that state hated obummer and used to go against him every chance she had when it came to open borders and illegal immigrants. Has Arizona changed their governor since all of that?

2QIK4U    315
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Australia are currently getting ALL REFUGEES LOCKED UP ON NAURU ISLAND PAPUA NEW GUINNEA AND FLYING THEM TO AMERICA !