Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Yellowstone Park accident victim dissolved in boiling acidic pool

Ukshep    21,539

I just saw this! heard of the story before but we never knew how he died. This sounds freakin horrible man..... He must of went quick?

The remains of a man who died in a hot spring accident in Yellowstone National Park were dissolved before they could be recovered, it has emerged.

Colin Scott, 23, died in June in an illegal attempt to soak, or "hot pot", in the US park's thermal pools.

The accident was recorded by the victim's sister on her mobile phone, the incident report says.

The grisly details came to light following a freedom-of-information request by local television news.

Established in 1872, Yellowstone National Park is located mostly in the state of Wyoming but extends into parts of Montana and Idaho too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38018209

kinda reminds me of that scene from dantes inferno

RabidWolf    1,080
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

kinda reminds me of that scene from dantes peak*

Kind of seems like good intro for a native american story, or an X-Files episode.  O.O

They assumed his body dissolved overnight, no remains ever found. Then people start to go missing in the area...

Ukshep    21,539
1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

Kind of seems like good intro for a native american story, or an X-Files episode.  O.O

They assumed his body dissolved overnight, no remains ever found. Then people start to go missing in the area...

I'm sure the cia uses these lovely pits to remove unwanted traces if you get my drift!

Uncle Nobby    1,270

this guy should have tested the water first, find the nearest Hillary supporter, and throw them in............

if they dissolve, don't go in yourself.......

but if they float.................she's a witch, she's a witch....... burn her burn her :blink:

2QIK4U    315

I cant believe im about to admit this but BIN was finally honest? They said the same thing back when it happened. And that he was screaming to reach people but no one could get near him and he basically melted right in front of everyone.. Steamfry

Ukshep    21,539
3 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

I cant believe im about to admit this but BIN was finally honest? They said the same thing back when it happened. And that he was screaming to reach people but no one could get near him and he basically melted right in front of everyone.. Steamfry

Didn't they say his sister watched and taped the whole thing too? or am i remembering incorrectly?

2QIK4U    315
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Didn't they say his sister watched and taped the whole thing too? or am i remembering incorrectly?

I read that here before. That would be freaky footage!  (lol she had to just get that fakebook selfie)

Ukshep    21,539
2 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

I read that here before. That would be freaky footage!  (lol she had to just get that fakebook selfie)

Makes me feel sick thinking about it ugh!