Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TRUTHMAN

De Blasio Advisor family holding up "F*ck Whiteness" sign next to a sign saying "Love"

Ukshep    25,443
19 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

De Blasio Adviser Will Not Be Fired Over Protest Sign Dissing White People

"To celebrate my mama's birthday, we took to the streets to stand in solidarity with immigrant New Yorkers," Restler wrote beneath the photo, according to screenshots posted to social media.

http://patch.com/new-york/downtown-nyc/de-blasio-adviser-will-not-be-fired-over-f-whiteness-protest-sign

These morons get away with it but no one else can.... sick of the liberal double standard soros funded bullshit world we live in. The real racists are liberals! and those that claim to love not hate! they are the worst kind of racists!

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

A white teacher was fired for a racist rant against black middle students. She sounded like she lost it, and it was good to fire her. But this news has been stuck on the front page of my yahoo and other "lib" news headers. The video has been viewed a few million times but the media will sweep this De Blasio Advisor one under the rug. How many young white people have walked by, seen this sign and felt fear and upset?  And of course if its hostilities against a white person, no disciplinary action will be taken. Already a white University Professor asked his class what it would be like to take to the streets to shoot random white people. He was only given a psych evaluation and no reprimand at work.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
8 hours ago, TRUTHMAN said:

"To celebrate my mama's birthday, we took to the streets to stand in solidarity with immigrant New Yorkers," Restler wrote beneath the photo, according to screenshots posted to social media.

His mamma is Susan Restler, daughter of Victor Goldbloom.

Victor GOLDBLOOM
Obituary

Passed away in Montreal, on Monday, February 15, 2016, of a heart attack. He was ninety-two years old and was active and in good health until the time of his death. Victor was born in Montreal on July 31, 1923. He was the son of Dr. Alton Goldbloom and Annie Ballon. He studied medicine at McGill University and followed in his renowned father's footsteps as a pediatrician.
He entered provincial politics in 1966 as the MNA for the newly created riding of D'Arcy-McGee. When Robert Bourassa's Liberals took power in 1970, he was named Quebec's first Minister of the Environment and was responsible for the Province's first environmental protection act. He was the first member of the Jewish community to serve in the Quebec cabinet.
-----
He is survived by his wife of sixty-seven years, McGill Professor (retired), Sheila Goldbloom and his children, Susan Restler (Peter Restler), Michael Goldbloom (Fiona Macleod), Jonathan Goldbloom (Alice Switocz); four grandchildren, Victoria (Byron), Lincoln, Alexandra and Matthew; two great-grandchildren, Sol and Sylvia; his brother, Dr. Richard Goldbloom, and many cousins, nieces, nephews and friends.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/montrealgazette/obituary.aspx?pid=177741652

I wonder how he would feel if someone help up a sign that said F*** Jewishness.
Would he consider that hate speech? Would he demand that person be fired?
I think he should be ask those questions publicly and so should Die Blasio.

CSB    2,445

Dam libtards always starting shit .

If I go to war it wont be because of the color of their skin it will be because of their lack of a brain .

Scorpion    98
13 hours ago, TRUTHMAN said:

De Blasio Adviser Will Not Be Fired Over Protest Sign Dissing White People

http://patch.com/new-york/downtown-nyc/de-blasio-adviser-will-not-be-fired-over-f-whiteness-protest-sign

Typical NYC Jew behavior.   I don't see them protesting as to how their own are over-represented in politics & law, considering their statistically small population. These  paranoid types believe that any inkling of Christians coming into political power is dangerous for the Jewish people.  It's the same reason they pushed so hard for the Immigration Act of 1965, which effectively ended the mass legal migration of European Christians into America, in exchange for 3rd world riff-raf. 

It's the same reason they continue to "champion" open borders in every country they've settled in, while insisting all nationalism is racism.  It's the same reason most Jews are leftists & liberals.. calling Trump "Hitler"  & a "Nazi", while simultaneously pushing for open borders in most every developed country, except their beloved Israel.  

Think about the insanity for a second.  Muslims are sworn enemies of Jews, yet Jews have aligned themselves with the movement for them to be dumped into developed European Christian countries, along with the US .  This isn't happening by accident.  It's just indicative of the immense hate Jews harbor towards European Christians.