Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

Trump Is Already Backing Out of Election Promises

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

Hmm, like I've said, he could be bluffing so as to keep his arse safe (until he gets into the White House.)

Ukshep    21,675
Just now, Sky Cat said:

Hmm, like I've said, he could be bluffing so as to keep his arse safe (until he gets into the White House.)

Just a piece of liberal propaganda! Says trump is not building a wall. he is. but said a fence would be better in small areas :D that is not backing down! that is applying it to a realistic situation!

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

...on the other hand, some deals were made.  Unfortunate, but no big surprise since it's often the nature of politics.
:hmm:

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Just a piece of liberal propaganda! Says trump is not building a wall. he is. but said a fence would be better in small areas :D that is not backing down! that is applying it to a realistic situation!

Makes sense, but what about Obamacare?

Ukshep    21,675
11 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

It was only ever stated that he might be leaning towards keeping one of the law’s provisions! nothing more! that law being a penalty! This one!

The mandate, also known as the shared responsibility fee, is a penalty incurred for those who opt out of health insurance. In 2016, it amounted to $695 per person <--

But that is kind of not important anyway! If he does what he is saying that 700 dollars will decrease to less than 100 along with the other costs when competition is allowed.

They just twist everything sky cat.

Quick1966    1,220
10 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

What about it? He said he'd keep some good parts like the people with pre existing conditions or that kids can stay on your policy until 25. But last I heard about it he was still looking to dismantle it.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

It was only ever stated that he might be leaning towards keeping one of the law’s provisions! nothing more! that law being a penalty! This one!

The mandate, also known as the shared responsibility fee, is a penalty incurred for those who opt out of health insurance. In 2016, it amounted to $695 per person <--

But that is kind of not important anyway! If he does what he is saying that 700 dollars will decrease to less than 100 along with the other costs when competition is allowed.

They just twist everything sky cat.

Yeah, ok, thanks for clearing that up, but f*** it, Obamacare, THAT SHIT needs to die, completely; I hope he gets to work dismantling it.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

What about it? He said he'd keep some good parts like the people with pre existing conditions or that kids can stay on your policy until 25. But last I heard about it he was still looking to dismantle it.

That's what I want to hear!
:yeah2: