Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Soros & Hillary: “Purple Revolution”

Is Soros creating a “color revolution” in the US to oppose Trump? David Knight interviews Wayne Madsen about Soros’ history of intrigue & revolution and recent moves that look like he is repeating his tactics used in Ukraine & elsewhere.

Like i said the other day!

You know the plan!

Edit: Oh man what have i done! 1:11 AM - shit! I must be more careful!

tempest of reason

dear George

"Szégyen, hogy szégyent a jó hírét a magyar nép, hogy egy wannabe gonosz nagyúr a világ. Amit most hagyta, hogy ura a saját halandóság, mert a drága Jézus nevében kérlek, és a fajta veszik le."

translation: Shame on you for disgracing the good name of the Hungarian people by being a wannabe evil overlord of the world. What you now have left to lord over is your own mortality because in the precious name of Jesus I Pray you and your breed are taken down.

Soros, the Purple Revolution, and the Caviar Eating Fake Left

Mr. Soros is quite fashion conscious for an older gentleman, even though this term doesn’t quite apply to the Ministry of Truth’s ultimate evil do-gooder. He seems to fancy secondary colors when it comes to symbolizing the fake revolutions with regime change goals that he indirectly orchestrates.

It is clear that he had his hands in Iran’s green revolution in 2009, as well as Ukraine’s  orange revolution. Now he wants to bring a purple revolution to the United States, to challenge the mandate of President-Elect Trump. This color revolution, like the others, will ultimately fail, providing that police in cities or Trump’s supporters do not fall for the provocation and either crack down or counter-protest.

The mainstream media that Soros and his protege Hillary Clinton controlled have been exposed by Wikileaks as the diligent presstitutes of the Ministry of Truth. CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, NPR Newsand many others, have been unmasked as biased propaganda outlets.  The same goes for the founder of the Huffington Post, Ariana Huffington. NPR News cannot be considered to be an impartial media organization while it receives massive funding from both George Soros and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Darling of the fake left Rachel Maddow, before getting her big-paycheck gig at MSNBC, started her career at the Soros-funded Air America radio.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/11/18/soros-the-purple-revolution-and-the-caviar-eating-fake-left/

Soros - won't eat garlic, avoids mirrors, scared of holy water, never goes out in sunlight, and last seen hanging upside down in the wardrobe, eating white mice...............

a member of the un-dead pulling strings over global policy??

what could possibly go wrong?:blink:

46 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

what is the significance of the color purple? 

I believe it's a blending of blue and red. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe it's a blending of blue and red. 

Well, Soros and the Clintons have no interest in the "blending" anything. They are about power and destruction.

I'd go with the symbolism of purple being historically used for royalty only.

A little digging and you find that the color "Royal Purple" was known as Tyrian purple and came from a predatory sea snail. Fitting for the leftists to use, as each snail only yielded about a single drop of purple dye, and the rest of the snail was wasted.

Just now, RabidWolf said:

Well, Soros and the Clintons have no interest in the "blending" anything. They are about power and destruction.

I'd go with the symbolism of purple being historically used for royalty only.

A little digging and you find that the color "Royal Purple" was known as Tyrian purple and came from a predatory sea snail. Fitting for the leftists to use, as each snail only yielded about a single drop of purple dye, and the rest of the snail was wasted.

I guess I should have said the forced blending of blue and red. As in Blue for Dem and Red for Rep. In other words, Totalitarianism. Poor snail... getting a bad rap from those monsters. lol

Anonymous

Byington

Re 17:4

and the woman was clad in purple and scarlet and jeweled with gold and precious stones and pearls, with a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and the filth of her prostitution,

Anonymous
1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

Byington

Re 17:4

and the woman was clad in purple and scarlet and jeweled with gold and precious stones and pearls, with a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and the filth of her prostitution,

Byington

Re 17:5

and written on her forehead a name with a secret meaning, “Great Babylon, mother of the prostitutes and abominations of the earth.”

Anonymous
4 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Byington

Re 17:5

and written on her forehead a name with a secret meaning, “Great Babylon, mother of the prostitutes and abominations of the earth.”

6 And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of God’s people and with the blood of Jesus’s witnesses. And great was my wonder at seeing her