Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Leaked Video Shows Hillary Celebrating Election Night!

Cinnamon    28,918

Published on Nov 17, 2016

Watch the Clinton family celebrate after being told they were go to WIN the election! You'll see Bill Clinton jump up and down like a school girl at the thought of raping more women in the White House! This victory was especially sweet because the Clintons thought they were going to win!

Nice, at least not everything is rigged and apparently she really didn't know the outcome of the elections.

Malevolent    3,448

And none of them remembered that junior school lesson...."Never count your chickens..."

Probably all full of "Johnson's Baby Powder" administered through the nasal cavity using a fake ballot paper as a "straw" - washed down with copious amounts of Johnny Walker!

COBO Member    4,309

LOL!!! I told somebody somewhere I figured she was 'faced and that's why she made Podesta come out there. Never guessed it was because she thought she'd won, much less beating the crap outta any bystanders. :rolleyes:

CSB    2,445

I wonder if she would have won if Putin would have nuked the White House in Washington DC with a ICBM disguised as a banana ?

All the Democrats around me are crying

:crying:

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason

why do I get an image of a nursing home and somebody really old yelling Bingo?

The guy is a goof - drug addled probably, no grown man acts like they still skip rope to express glee... we generally smile and show just how manly we are in our humbleness

Ronin    334
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Mommy mommy we won! oh man this is gold!

also that info hmm.....

how do we truly know what we are looking at there?

how do we know they're not celebrating an absolute masterstroke?

Ukshep    25,443
14 minutes ago, Ronin said:

how do we truly know what we are looking at there?

how do we know they're not celebrating an absolute masterstroke?

We don't! But i do so want it to be true. And if its not least i got to indulge for 5 minutes and take a little pleasure in the pain she may have felt considering what pain she has caused people!

Ronin    334
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We don't! But i do so want it to be true. And if its not least i got to indulge for 5 minutes and take a little pleasure in the pain she may have felt considering what pain she has caused people!

here's the thing. and this is just a thought kicking around in my head. but i'll just toss this out there.

when trump was given the republican ticket some assumed--myself included--that he was given the ticket to basically help get her (s)elected. the further we went along the road the more i became convinced that was the case. but with a little retrospect i'm now thinking maybe i was looking at it from the wrong angle.