Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Anti-Trump Protesters and Inaugural Day

Cinnamon    28,918

I don't know if they're out or standing down, atm, and I don't feel like looking it up.

I'm concerned about Inaugural Day. They are definitely going to be destroying private property on that day. What good will it do unless they are willing to physically mob Trump and kill him on the spot?  These 2 months are really long, until he's sworn in. 

Ukshep    25,443
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know if they're out or standing down, atm, and I don't feel like looking it up.

I'm concerned about Inaugural Day. They are definitely going to be destroying private property on that day. What good will it do unless they are willing to physically mob Trump and kill him on the spot?  These 2 months are really long, until he's sworn in. 

Calm before the storm. We know they are going to try something as they always do. They've gone quiet now! soros is plotting with his little meetings, snowflakes are still pissed. Things are going to get worse no doubt about it. Nothing short of an immediate arrest of 100+ individuals is going to stop it im afraid.