Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

Astral warrior has this to report

Recommended Posts

Anonymous warrior:

I've been out working hard on helping pin point some of the worst enemies here on the planet. Good news, a group of friends have busted the underground base under the Vatican. they found dragon eggs/pearls and returned them to the dragons, set a few tethered dragons free, one found a book much like a holodeck.

These people have been doing astral travel/remote viewing to get the job done. In the Forbidden City in China there was an underground cave/base (ancient) and there was a book found there too, along with dragons and many dragon eggs. One guy found a tiny dragon who rode on his head, haha, that had to be cute to see.

Anyway, the enemy in China was called the Yellow Emperor and he along with his minions were handed over to the Allies to be sent to the pit, woo hoo. The group of ppl are now looking at the mountains in India at the moment, real Warriors! Oh and the Yellow Emperor was the one who influenced George Soros!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav
7 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Pretty extraordinary

Boy howdy. This kind of sounds like Solar Guardian, who used to post at glp.

Dragons, gee. Europeans wrote that dragons were destructive, ate livestock and virgins. And they treasured gold and jewels. Chinese dragons were friendly. 

So we are taught to believe in dinosaurs and flying lizards (pterodactyls). Just because many chronicles spoke of  dragons is no reason to consider them. The one thing I am sure of is that our history is 100% Nazi/Khazarian-Zionist/Jesuit propaganda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, grav said:

Boy howdy. This kind of sounds like Solar Guardian, who used to post at glp.

Dragons, gee. Europeans wrote that dragons were destructive, ate livestock and virgins. And they treasured gold and jewels. Chinese dragons were friendly. 

So we are taught to believe in dinosaurs and flying lizards (pterodactyls). Just because many chronicles spoke of  dragons is no reason to consider them. The one thing I am sure of is that our history is 100% Nazi/Khazarian-Zionist/Jesuit propaganda. 

IF they don't exist they will soon! Just wait till biotech catches up a little more. it will surpass mechanical. You will start seeing organic bred monsters! mwahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav
53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

IF they don't exist they will soon! Just wait till biotech catches up a little more. it will surpass mechanical. You will start seeing organic bred monsters! mwahaha!

You left out Buebeam. :yeah3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, grav said:

You left out Buebeam. :yeah3:

Holographic warfare.... You know its scary just how different war could be with all tech at their disposal used. You could not trust your eyes or your ears and warfare on the battlefield would drastically change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Holographic warfare.... You know its scary just how different war could be with all tech at their disposal used. You could not trust your eyes or your ears and warfare on the battlefield would drastically change.

lol, I don't trust my eyes and ears already. or tv or history books or science or medicine or any official sources of info. If the interwebz ever goes down, omg, we are SOL!!!

And then, :zombie: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grav said:

lol, I don't trust my eyes and ears already. or tv or history books or science or medicine or any official sources of info. If the interwebz ever goes down, omg, we are SOL!!!

And then, :zombie: 

Least we still have the ability to see past the bullshit currently. Sadly it will reach a point when it becomes indistinguishable! that is when we can truly say we are screwed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's my interpretation that the dragons that were held captive are benevolent, and were used for their mystical powers and enslaved for nefarious purposes, just the same as everything else here. The parasites have stolen and plagiarized every single thing in this realm of existence and used it for their maleficence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Least we still have the ability to see past the bullshit currently. Sadly it will reach a point when it becomes indistinguishable! that is when we can truly say we are screwed!

No Shep, it is they who are F*cked not us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×