Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Nobody

The Hidden Secret Behind Trump's 'WALL' Building--Exposed

Nobody

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Nehemiah

In a nutshell, Trump is an imposter, and working for America and Israel to grab the Promised Land away from God's people.  Jerusalem has already been in ruins since July 1848, and the conspirators know the time when God plans to rebuild the Walls, round about. The Trump walls will surround the New Jerusalem under the authority of Herod, as this history is repeating, today.  This will require much thought, and study if you are truly sincere in knowing the true facts. Everything that you hear and see are the works of the Antichrist power that stands in place of God, and his Sons, and the Antichrist government is counterfeiting all prophetic events. They have caused the people to separate prophecy from reality so that you will not know this.  I am leaking this info to you who are reading.  This is why I said that Assange is like the bad elf that leaked Santa's list of the naughty and the nice; lies will not defeat liars, rather it gives them greater power over you.  The entire world is following the beast, and everything they feed you are lies.  This is why it's so important that you discard everything that you have stored up in your mind, and begin, again with the truth that will restore the spiritual walls of Jerusalem in your country, America.  Come as babes or else you will not know what befalls you, this day.  Everybody but the true inheritors are standing in your place, and you are allowing others to be wrongfully accused, and persecuted just to hide the fact that the world is deceived.  No person wants to change while they want others to change to make their lives better, and this will not benefit any persons but only destroy you while Trump builds their wall to keep you in captivity.  They say it's to keep others out while it's really to keep you in.  Shelly Long's new story is a big fat lie.  There's been many Hollywood stars making appearances lately for their purpose to brainwash the nations.  She's not mentally ill as she says.  They know what they are doing while the victims know not what they are doing.  You will have no excuse for America's destruction after being informed.  It's time to awaken. 

So building a wall that does not enclose anything to keep us in captivity? Guess we will shut down airports and cancel passports.

Everything seen and heard is antichrist? No room for others that disagree with your viewpoint otherwise they are the debil.

Being spiritual and leading a righteous life does not require religion as the biggest deception ever perpetrated on this planet is religion. 

Trump is the current apex of the will of the people.

Shouting from the rooftop that we are ignorant and unaware further exemplifies that we indeed made the correct choice. 

Nobody
19 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

So building a wall that does not enclose anything to keep us in captivity? Guess we will shut down airports and cancel passports.

Everything seen and heard is antichrist? No room for others that disagree with your viewpoint otherwise they are the debil.

Being spiritual and leading a righteous life does not require religion as the biggest deception ever perpetrated on this planet is religion. 

Trump is the current apex of the will of the people.

Shouting from the rooftop that we are ignorant and unaware further exemplifies that we indeed made the correct choice. 

I see that you misunderstand a great deal of this interpretation so thanks just the same for your opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I see that you misunderstand a great deal of this interpretation so thanks just the same for your opinion. 

I responded to the opinion of the author of the entry.

Like when I talk to myself. "That was a boneheaded decision!  I can't believe I just did that!".

When I answer back things go all catawampus and and slide sideways into pure imagination of the 33rd degree.

Ahh I see by my choice of verbiage with you/your that the perception was targeted towards your post and gave leverage to the idea that i was attacking your view.

Unless of course you are the author...in which case...yeah.

Nobody
25 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Ahh I see by my choice of verbiage with you/your that the perception was targeted towards your post and gave leverage to the idea that i was attacking your view.

Unless of course you are the author...in which case...yeah.

It's called by some people, a communication breakdown.  You're vehicle is broken down and stranded on the side of the road.  The great flood of corruption has forced water to enter your fuel tank//head, and like the scientists who thought then, well, let's invent hydrogen powered automobiles.  It's also part of the evolution process of humanity.  The dust returns to the earth as it settles after being stirred up by the disturbances on earth.

Nobody

Take this as you wish; I'm revealing what I see, and if it doesn't benefit you then, simply move on to another channel.  Trump is in the contest with the other shooters as you may have seen in the movie, "Sergeant York" and how they cried out the gobble gobble call, and the turkeys raised their head to be beheaded.  Trump said in a debate that he was keeping quiet about something so to keep us in suspense.  This is about keeping turkeys in suspense until the call is made, and the best shooter will kill the most turkeys wins the election//prize.  This is what the Frankenstein monster represents with its flat top head (shot off and brainless) and what comes off of the top is trodden under foot making the shoe sole very thick to raise the body even higher, and this is what happens with ego's and prideful people.  The man is framed in a picture frame, and the canvas is raised like raising the woman's skirt, and the top of the man's head is shot off and is placed under his feet.  The higher man goes the more head is lost, and eventually it's cut off leaving only the mouth.  The man goes under a deep sleep and the head is transplanted with an ape or what ever Doctor Moreau//Doctor Frankenstein  chooses.  This entire world story has been told in every movie ever made, and this is why Trump is the winner, and for no other reason.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau

2 hours ago, Team Galil said:

Tarmalen can hug my basketballs.

Wife wouldn't think too kindly of me hugging your basketballs instead of hers especially since she has a nice new frying pan and I like to sleep with both eyes closed.

:loveu: