Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Mexican Mayor Arrested After Hundreds Massacred and Cooked in Network of Ovens

On Thursday morning, Coahuila state authorities arrested Sergio Alonzo Rodriguez, the former mayor of Allende, Coahuila, on the charge of aggravated kidnapping, information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Coahuila government revealed. Rodriguez was the mayor of Allende, Coahuila in March, 2011, when a commando of Los Zetas kidnapped dozens of people who were then murdered and incinerated.

Earlier this year, Breitbart Texas published the results of a three-month investigation into how Los Zetas were able to kidnap, torture, execute and incinerate approximately 300 victims–including women and children–between 2011 and 2013. Approximately 150 of the victims were taken to the Piedras Negras state prison where cartel members used 55-gallon drums to incinerate the human remains.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/

Omg!  They were doing this inside the prisons. 

This is an example of the spirit that has been penetrating our southern border for a very long time now.  It will be seen on US soil and I hope average joes are prepared for the shock...and the shock of the only viable solution once it does.

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

This is an example of the spirit that has been penetrating our southern border for a very long time now.  It will be seen on US soil and I hope average joes are prepared for the shock...and the shock of the only viable solution once it does.

There is evil down there. Look up missing children, they disappear in droves. 

Some days, you just have to question God's judgement, when he kept Noah alive...and sometimes you gotta wonder, if there is really any hope for Humanity.

27 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Some days, you just have to question God's judgement, when he kept Noah alive...and sometimes you gotta wonder, if there is really any hope for Humanity.

When we lose all hope IN humanity, the Hope OF humanity will come :)  I have no clue how He will do it, especially for the infants and young ones who appear to have had no chance, but I am confident He will manage to produce complete justice and restoration, not just for them, but for all of us.