Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

TRUMP EFFECT: Ford Calls Donald Trump – Says Plant Will Not Move to Mexico, Will Remain in Kentucky

Cinnamon    28,888

Bill Ford, the Chairman of Ford Moters, called Donald Trump tonight and said he will be keeing the Lincoln plant in Kentucky- Not Mexico.

Trump tweeted the news tonight–

Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky – no Mexico

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2016

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/trump-effect-ford-calls-donald-trump-says-plant-will-not-move-mexico-will-remain-kentucky/

:cheer:

RetiredRogue    168

That's great, hopefully other car manufactures will also stay. I have 2014 Ford f-150 Tremor and just love it. We need more manufacturing jobs in this country for the middle class. The only difference between other foreign countries and the USA is the MIDDLE CLASS. That's way "O" came up with Obamacare and 30 hours,,,, to destroy the middle........

Cinnamon    28,888
3 minutes ago, RetiredRogue said:

That's great, hopefully other car manufactures will also stay. I have 2014 Ford f-150 Tremor and just love it. We need more manufacturing jobs in this country for the middle class. The only difference between other foreign countries and the USA is the MIDDLE CLASS. That's way "O" came up with Obamacare and 30 hours,,,, to destroy the middle........

I'm waiting to see what he does with Obamacare the nightmare.

Every time I look around I'm seeing more good news for the American people.