Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'I want to move to Spain': Chelsea Handler breaks down in tears while discussing Hillary Clinton's loss on her talk show

Cinnamon    24,852

Do all these people think Spain wants them? Maybe Spain is a Communist/Marxist haven?  Yeh, move to Spain, all of you. Now I have to boycott Netflix. 

A devastated Chelsea Handler broke down crying on her Netflix talk show on Wednesday night while discussing Hillary Clinton's staggering loss to Donald Trump.

The comedian, who has been an incredibly vocal hater of Trump for the entire Presidential race, was reduced to tears as she explained how she planned to leave the country after the billionaire businessman was voted in.

'I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now. Everyone in my office is like, ''you have a responsibility, you have a voice and you need to use it and you have to be here'',' Handler said. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924294/Chelsea-Handler-breaks-tears-discussing-Hillary-Clinton-s-loss-talk-show.html#ixzz4QJwdjIfA

Les Ismore   
Les Ismore

Mahon, on the island of Minorca is beautiful and has awesome gin, not to mention the paella.

Cinnamon    24,852
32 minutes ago, Les Ismore said:

Mahon, on the island of Minorca is beautiful and has awesome gin, not to mention the paella.

I'd rather send them to Plum Island, it's been vacated now I think.

Cryptic Mole    4,559
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Do all these people think Spain wants them? Maybe Spain is a Communist/Marxist haven?  Yeh, move to Spain, all of you. Now I have to boycott Netflix. 

A devastated Chelsea Handler broke down crying on her Netflix talk show on Wednesday night while discussing Hillary Clinton's staggering loss to Donald Trump.

The comedian, who has been an incredibly vocal hater of Trump for the entire Presidential race, was reduced to tears as she explained how she planned to leave the country after the billionaire businessman was voted in.

'I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now. Everyone in my office is like, ''you have a responsibility, you have a voice and you need to use it and you have to be here'',' Handler said. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924294/Chelsea-Handler-breaks-tears-discussing-Hillary-Clinton-s-loss-talk-show.html#ixzz4QJwdjIfA

I'll even pay her way.

One way of course.