Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Starbucks Calls Cops After Customer Request Trump Name On Cup

Ukshep    25,442

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs breaks down events that took place at a Starbucks when employees refused to put the name Trump on his cup. They quickly called police and escalated the situation even further

This is getting friggin stupid now!

Cinnamon    28,918
26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs breaks down events that took place at a Starbucks when employees refused to put the name Trump on his cup. They quickly called police and escalated the situation even further

This is getting friggin stupid now!

Make this go viral and you'll see a huge drop in Starbucks value! 

TRUTHMAN   
TRUTHMAN

I want to see the next four years as so darn successful that these scared libs will be to ashamed to show their face one day.

Cops should have charged those employees for frivolous reports

Ukshep    25,442
1 minute ago, TRUTHMAN said:

I want to see the next four years as so darn successful that these scared libs will be to ashamed to show their face one day.

Amen to both points!

Cinnamon    28,918
28 minutes ago, TRUTHMAN said:

You have a good point, especially about the report filing.  Hope they get fined, but they would probably need Play Doh therapy to get over it. :)