Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

HILLARY FURIOUS… LEARNS STAFF CELEBRATED, POPPED CHAMPAGNE ON CAMPAIGN PLANE AS SHE LOST RACE

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,442

Bwahahahah this is sweet music to my ears!

The Conservative Tribune reports, Except for those of us who intuitively understood from the beginning the chances of GOP nominee Donald Trump winning the 2016 presidential election, his victory came as a shock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

ha Somebody had to drink that! :)  

Shows you how intelligent these higher ups are right? cant even realize they are celebrating a loss :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Shows you how intelligent these higher ups are right? cant even realize they are celebrating a loss :D

Hillary has been mad all day from what I've been reading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Shows you how intelligent these higher ups are right? cant even realize they are celebrating a loss :D

Perhaps, being the ones that work with the real hillary and know first hand what kind of a president she'd make, they were celebrating her losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    4,309
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hillary has been mad all day from what I've been reading. 

Well, yeah...they started drinking without her! :drinkingwine:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Perhaps, being the ones that work with the real hillary and know first hand what kind of a president she'd make, they were celebrating her losing.

NOT IF THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR HEADS THEY WONT! SAID THE LIBERAL AMOEBA IN MY BRAIN!

Shep is not controlled by aliens from an undisclosed location. Shep is also responsible for stealing all of the staff donuts and also stole cinnamons pet eagle...... trump needed an eagle.... he helped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
Just now, COBO Member said:

Well, yeah...they started drinking without her! :drinkingwine:

She must be beside herself, she flaunted the law for so long. I believe her losing the presidency floored her worse than any court case ever could. Maybe we'll still get to see her wear an orange outfit and blinged out shackles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    4,309
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

She must be beside herself, she flaunted the law for so long. I believe her losing the presidency floored her worse than any court case ever could. Maybe we'll still get to see her wear an orange outfit and blinged out shackles. 

As I've said before, I want to see Obama escorted out in 'cuffs as he exits the WH for the last time. Hillary on a chain gang would be icing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×