Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

CNN Shows Regan Assassination Attempt on Regan While Discussing Trump

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... Predictive programming at its finest.

Damn, this is pretty blatant, almost could be construed as a threat. The libs on CNN are not looking much healthier than Clinton, today. :)

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Damn, this is pretty blatant, almost could be construed as a threat. The libs on CNN are not looking much healthier than Clinton, today. :)

You know I just had a thought! What if the CEO that got canned for his assassination talk is an MK Ultra clown and now that he's got nothing to do he tries what he's been talking about!

You know I just had a thought! What if the CEO that got canned for his assassination talk is an MK Ultra clown and now that he's got nothing to do he tries what he's been talking about!

I wonder where he is right now, didn't sound like they put him in jail.  

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder where he is right now, didn't sound like they put him in jail.  

Nope and the MSM is quiet. Which brings me to believe that he might be a part of that little scenario that I was thinking. Hell it could happen at inauguration!

Nope and the MSM is quiet. Which brings me to believe that he might be a part of that little scenario that I was thinking. Hell it could happen at inauguration!

I know Trump is no idiot, he's going to have to be watching inside and outside for enemies. He needs a food taster, too! 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I know Trump is no idiot, he's going to have to be watching inside and outside for enemies. He needs a food taster, too! 

He needs a food taster, too! 

Any nominations ? :chuckle:

1 minute ago, Iamawake said:

He needs a food taster, too! 

Any nominations ? :chuckle:

Wait! The chef can be the food taster!  

people cheer for death of an individual and show it with much approval.

Even on FB where people are in jail; i read the comments how these criminals should rot because of their choices in life.

My, oh, my, how I remember you once were a ***** in high school. Lets not hold a grudge ;)

The time is becoming ripe where people wax cold of others and only think of themselves.