Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Quick1966

Muslim wipes his a$$ in public fountain in Rome!

Cinnamon    28,921
14 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Again it think we averted that future for the time being!

I know, I am thinking that also. LOL They drink water out of their hand after wiping their arse but they won't eat bacon. :dunno:

radio doc    383

in the seventies when i was over there, they didnt have toilets as we know them or toilet paper.(it was a scarce luxury)there was a porcelain square 2x2 flush with the floor. it had a hole in the middle, and an attached hose. next to it they kept a bottle of lemon oil to get rid of the smell.

i dont care how much lemon oil you use, theres no getting rid of the smell of it!

i was very reluctant to shake hands with them! 

but i have heard recently about the squatting position being good for full elimination (squatty potty).

Quick1966    1,240
1 minute ago, radio doc said:

in the seventies when i was over there, they didnt have toilets as we know them or toilet paper.(it was a scarce luxury)there was a porcelain square 2x2 flush with the floor. it had a hole in the middle, and an attached hose. next to it they kept a bottle of lemon oil to get rid of the smell.

i dont care how much lemon oil you use, theres no getting rid of the smell of it!

but i have heard recently about the squatting position being good for full elimination (squatty potty).

Funny you mention squatting on the floor because I was talking to a guy yesterday and he told me the wildest bathroom he was in was in Tokyo! And he said you walk in there and there's a hole in the damn floor and that's how they do it over there. But they did have soap and other luxuries.

Cinnamon    28,921
4 minutes ago, radio doc said:

I don't need to be that healthy. fuggedaboudit  ::lmfao::