Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Quick1966

Hillary looks like death is near in latest appearance.

So apparently Hildabeast was out recently at the Children's Defense Fund where she was making a speech and was looking very rough! Me thinks she hasn't been getting her daily doses of baby blood ever since she lost. So anyone wanna make any bets if she makes it to January? Have a look at link below.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-re-emerges-looking-like-death-warmed-up/

Doing so on purpose to garner more sympathy which will be a mating call for those who blindly follow while also pushing for the "sick old lady" don't lock me up angle.

Watched the video and read the quick article earlier today on my rounds of the so-called "fake news" sites. But I'm just a little suspicious that the pic at the top had been retouched a bit to make a point. Or maybe just bad lighting? 

37 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Watched the video and read the quick article earlier today on my rounds of the so-called "fake news" sites. But I'm just a little suspicious that the pic at the top had been retouched a bit to make a point. Or maybe just bad lighting? 

Probably. But it's just funny that at 9/11 she was stumbling around and had to be put in a van and goes to Chelsea's place and comes out looking great. I don't know man there's a whole lotta mystery around those people and those that go digging wind up arkancided!

10 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Probably. But it's just funny that at 9/11 she was stumbling around and had to be put in a van and goes to Chelsea's place and comes out looking great. I don't know man there's a whole lotta mystery around those people and those that go digging wind up arkancided!

Indeed! And some of them weren't even digging. Case in point, the two kids that apparently stumbled upon the drug ops in Mena.

Maybe that's what happened in Haiti a few days ago, too. They don't like it when people get too close to the pedo ring.  Pedophilia and blackmail is what seems to hold the establishment together, from what I'm figuring out about it. 

Just now, Iamawake said:

Yup..looks like she getting closer to the bone yard.

haha that made me think of elephants

TRUTHMAN

Did she show up looking like that for sympathy? So strange !

Before, she has a professional makeup artist and probably lots of camera filters. It looks to me like she put on her own makeup or cried off what she did have on. Boohoo I'm sure Chris Stevens would give you a kleenex, if he were still alive, that is.