Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

timetraveler2015

WOMAN WHO WAS INVESTIGATING CLINTON FOUNDATION FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING FOUND DEAD

Monica Petersen was in Haiti working for the Human Trafficking Center and also previously worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force.

She died a few days ago under suspicious circumstances. Her friends on Facebook are looking for answers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dfltq/woman_who_was_investigating_clinton_foundation/

How interesting!  Another person investigating Clinton corruption or connected to them in some way has died under unusual circumstances. Maybe it was just another accident, like Ron Brown's plane crash or a Vince Foster style suicide. 

31 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Monica Petersen was in Haiti working for the Human Trafficking Center and also previously worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force.

She died a few days ago under suspicious circumstances. Her friends on Facebook are looking for answers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dfltq/woman_who_was_investigating_clinton_foundation/

How interesting!  Another person investigating Clinton corruption or connected to them in some way has died under unusual circumstances. Maybe it was just another accident, like Ron Brown's plane crash or a Vince Foster style suicide. 

Where is batman....

DR.GOOD
53 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Where is batman....

He is only 3yrs old right now. He is not ready to hit the streets just yet. I promise he will change the world. As a team! His sister can see things others cant and he is very protective of girls. His mom and sisters. Everyday we train physicaly and mentally. He is a good guy and wants to be up every bad guy. This kid will make a difference in the world!!!He has already been attacked by something very evil and he still wakes up everyday smiling full of LOVE!!!

15 minutes ago, DR.GOOD said:

He is only 3yrs old right now. He is not ready to hit the streets just yet. I promise he will change the world. As a team! His sister can see things others cant and he is very protective of girls. His mom and sisters. Everyday we train physicaly and mentally. He is a good guy and wants to be up every bad guy. This kid will make a difference in the world!!!He has already been attacked by something very evil and he still wakes up everyday smiling full of LOVE!!!

indeed, as does my little hulk....

DR GOOD
16 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

indeed, as does my little hulk....

Thats funny he wear the hulk hands with his cpt America mask and Batman cape.We Gunna Have a Strong Morally Right Team!!!

28 minutes ago, DR GOOD said:

Thats funny he wear the hulk hands with his cpt America mask and Batman cape.We Gunna Have a Strong Morally Right Team!!!

haha indeed

Just now, thedudeabides said:

:shocked:

Not signed in

It's so funny, I find myself wanting to read and/or watch Batman, Superman, Spiderman, and some of the older movies like the B&W Sin City and Dark City just to escape our new reality. lol.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

It's so funny, I find myself wanting to read and/or watch Batman, Superman, Spiderman, and some of the older movies like the B&W Sin City and Dark City just to escape our new reality. lol.

Watching the Arrow myself atm.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Watching the Arrow myself atm.

Hooked on The Flash myself. Way back before seat belts were standard equipment, my mom had them installed. Her reason was that I always had my face buried in a comic book. A DC comic book, BTW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.