Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Malevolent

BREAKING: PUTIN HAS JUST PLACED HILLARY CLINTON ON TERROR WATCHLIST

Malevolent    3,432

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-putin-has-just-placed-hillary-clinton-on-terror-watchlist/

Prior to the presidential election, Vladimir Putin and Russia indicated for many months that they believed Hillary Clinton posed a threat so severe that the safety of every Nation would be at risk had she won the presidency.

In fact, Donald Trump’s victory avoided World War III. Top Kremlin aide to Putin, Sergei Glazyev, indicated that Hillary Clinton was a symbol of war.

He told reporters, Lenta reports: “Americans had two choices: World War Three or multilateral peace. Clinton was a symbol of war, and Trump has a chance to change this course.”

It is truly incredible to consider that one of the worlds super powers has indicated that they feared Hillary Clinton so badly that they were willing to initiate a world war in order to protect its citizens.

Ukshep    25,376
6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-putin-has-just-placed-hillary-clinton-on-terror-watchlist/

Prior to the presidential election, Vladimir Putin and Russia indicated for many months that they believed Hillary Clinton posed a threat so severe that the safety of every Nation would be at risk had she won the presidency.

In fact, Donald Trump’s victory avoided World War III. Top Kremlin aide to Putin, Sergei Glazyev, indicated that Hillary Clinton was a symbol of war.

He told reporters, Lenta reports: “Americans had two choices: World War Three or multilateral peace. Clinton was a symbol of war, and Trump has a chance to change this course.”

It is truly incredible to consider that one of the worlds super powers has indicated that they feared Hillary Clinton so badly that they were willing to initiate a world war in order to protect its citizens.

According to the European Union Times, the Federal Security Service added Hillary Clinton to what it calls the “terrorist sponsor watch list.”

she is screwed :D

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

As much as I would like for this to be true: I'm sorry, but my BS detector went off, especially when I saw "European Times".  It smells of Sorcha Faal all over.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Oop,s wrong video, lol. I was looking for one when she said nuclear option would NOT be off the table

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason
3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Not quite. They recognized her for what she was and let the people of the US know that they for one ( with a unified world as well) weren't going to allow business as usual.

Trump is either a Blessing or a curse but was an answer to many a Prayer.

If you think about it, a successful businessman could negotiate peace in the middle east... Who breaks that peace is the question

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

As much as I would like for this to be true: I'm sorry, but my BS detector went off, especially when I saw "European Times".  It smells of Sorcha Faal all over.

If you'd seen Putin speaking he didn't make his concerns a secret. He advised Americans to keep their guns because he was seeing a revolt coming too.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
5 minutes ago, tempest of reason said:

If you'd seen Putin speaking he didn't make his concerns a secret. He advised Americans to keep their guns because he was seeing a revolt coming too.

Indeed and of course, and I know he knows Hillary is pure evil, however, the Russian government/FSB, as far as I can ascertain, has not (officially) put Hillary on a terror watch list [where she rightfully ought to be.]

Groove    2,344

Yet the leftist idiots swear that Trump is going to start war. Do they even look at Russian news sites. Nope. The day after the election there was a headline on Sputnik news that WWIII was averted due to trump winning. But of course the left will just drink the CNN koolaid and believe what they are told. Their world is backwards world. 

normalguy   
normalguy

There was a celebratory billboard in Russia with Trump and Putin side by side.

COBO Member    4,276
1 hour ago, normalguy said:

There was a celebratory billboard in Russia with Trump and Putin side by side.

Good or bad is yet to be seen. In any case, it's the dawn of a whole new age.