Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Nobody

Will Donald Trump's face appear on the $1.00 Bill?

Nobody   
Nobody

I believe that the face on the number 1 bill represents the 'father' of America;  this is based on the ideas that George Washington was a Mason, and surrounding the Illuminati. And, on the backside it's stated, "In God We Trust", therefore George, the father figure is God, or Jehovah, himself.  I see Trump as the newly selected father of America, and of course, this was already presented to you when they opted to put a woman's face on the $1.00 Bill?  I'm looking ahead based on past events.  Some protesters chanted, "Not My President", which is the same as saying, "Not My Father" so then, who is your Father, and who is your Mother?

Ukshep    25,442
14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I believe that the face on the number 1 bill represents the 'father' of America;  this is based on the ideas that George Washington was a Mason, and surrounding the Illuminati. And, on the backside it's stated, "In God We Trust", therefore George, the father figure is God, or Jehovah, himself.  I see Trump as the newly selected father of America, and of course, this was already presented to you when they opted to put a woman's face on the $1.00 Bill?  I'm looking ahead based on past events.  Some protesters chanted, "Not My President", which is the same as saying, "Not My Father" so then, who is your Father, and who is your Mother?

Good point! These liberal tards are rebelling against god and they don't even realize. I guess they really are the children of satan after all. Minds twisted and corrupted by flawed liberal logic.

Jostler    2,230
26 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Maybe we will see his portrait on these.. God willing

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Us+Silver+Certificates&FORM=RESTAB

Now THAT would be an encouraging sight :)  And it would be quite dangerous since that is one of the main reasons Kennedy had to go.  That strikes at the very root of the Federal Reserve, which simply MUST happen if we're going to see any real, lasting change.

TRUMPER   
TRUMPER
14 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Now THAT would be an encouraging sight :)  And it would be quite dangerous since that is one of the main reasons Kennedy had to go.  That strikes at the very root of the Federal Reserve, which simply MUST happen if we're going to see any real, lasting change.

Very dangerous

Iamawake    241
16 minutes ago, Jostler said:

:yup:

Jostler    2,230
Just now, TRUMPER said:

Very dangerous

given the state of available silver world wide it's not a very likely outcome :/  good heavens the ramifications for silver prices would be a sight to behold :)

Nobody   
Nobody

Well, there's always a possibility of a limited edition $3.00 Trump Bill or perhaps, the $5.00 bill?  They like to flaunt the number 5 around a lot.

Ukshep    25,442
2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Well, there's always a possibility of a limited edition $3.00 Trump Bill or perhaps, the $5.00 bill?  They like to flaunt the number 5 around a lot.

Or the more popular tree fiddy bill!

unhooked    41

A Donald Trump face on one side would be nice.  On the back, how about the Illuminati triangle with a big cross right through it? Maybe some words.....We won!

COBO Member    4,309

TBH, my first reaction to this thread was, "Why is this even a question?" Let's wait until he's jumped through a few hoops before we make any rash moves. For all we know, there might be a new face on the toilet paper next Christmas.