Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Nobody

What is a Conspiracy forum -- Orthodox or Unorthodox opinion?

Nobody

Dear Cinnamon, and all moderators involved,

Must every conspiracy theory be in agreement with all moderation or do their personal POV not matter?

Why do you lock my thread when 2 people are in agreement?

Who send PM that made you upset, and who authored the thread before any reply was made?

I'm confused about the moderation here.

One mod moved my thread to OT and said it has become a one man show, and then it was moved back to Hardcore and locked because one of the people who replied in my thread is a thorn in your side?

Why don't you address the stated offense directly with the one who sent the PM?

Are you suggesting that I'm that person?

Please, I'm requesting a reasonable judgment.

Nobody

Nobody

I've search the forum rules and I can't find any mention of either a one man show or a two man show rulings.  Is not one man's garbage another man's treasure or do you not believe that much?

Just wondering what's up with the 1 and the two, and how many mods were involved in this tossing?

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

I've search the forum rules and I can't find any mention of either a one man show or a two man show rulings.  Is not one man's garbage another man's treasure or do you not believe that much?

Just wondering what's up with the 1 and the two, and how many mods were involved in this tossing?

Psyop games are not allowed to be ran. And i'm not talking about you specifically!

If its closed. It has good reason. We close maybe 1 thread every few months. It is that rare!

Nobody
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Psyop games are not allowed to be ran. And i'm not talking about you specifically!

If its closed. It has good reason. We close maybe 1 thread every few months. It is that rare!

Can you please point out in my thread what you consider as PSYOP gaming?  You haven't answered my questions, specifically the point of Orthodoxy? Cinnamon specific reason why which pointed to the other person sending her an offensive PM, and that seems to have more weight than your explanation as to why my thread is locked., specifically.

It appears that this entire forum theory is a PSYOP game according to the definition.  It then matters on opinions and worldviews?  If I'm operating a PSYOP game then why not report me to the Intelligence agencies of American government or have you, already?  What am I operating or advertising that the forum doesn't represent?  It's a conspiracy discussion forum, and that's all that I intend to do, nothing more.

I'd like to hear from Cinnamon to whom this was addressed, please?  What is her reasoning outside of what she stated?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

"Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.[1]

The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives. They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military and economic activities available to the U.S. They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict. There are three main types: strategic, operational and tactical. Strategic PSYOP include informational activities conducted by the U.S. government agencies outside of the military arena, though many utilize Department of Defense (DOD) assets. Operational PSYOP are conducted across the range of military operations, including during peacetime, in a defined operational area to promote the effectiveness of the joint force commander's (JFC) campaigns and strategies. Tactical PSYOP are conducted in the area assigned to a tactical commander across the range of military operations to support the tactical mission against opposing forces.

PSYOP can encourage popular discontent with the opposition's leadership and by combining persuasion with a credible threat, degrade an adversary's ability to conduct or sustain military operations. They can also disrupt, confuse, and protract the adversary's decision-making process, undermining command and control.[2] When properly employed, PSYOP have the potential to save the lives of friendly or enemy forces by reducing the adversary's will to fight. By lowering the adversary's morale and then its efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions by creating disaffection within their ranks, ultimately leading to surrender.

The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security, in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities, to influence, disrupt, corrupt or usurp adversarial human and automated decision making while protecting our own."

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

And i'm not talking about you specifically!

Like i said!

Nobody

I want to further explain my point; I'm not in favor of either Clinton, Trump or any running party, and because I'm neutral.  Everybody in this forum is like a hotwire with the power, and I'm neutral. This is based on American law written in the National Electrical Code book that was written to form regulations to prevent fires, electrocution, and the incorrect handling, usage, and application of the power and the neutral to be used in every home.  This forum is your home, and I am not only a guest but like every other person that posts and contributes their power in words that do have mental persuasion on others just the same as watching the news and listening to what the MSM is telling us.  If you don't like what they say you simply change the channel like passing over the thread and moving on to read another.

I'm part of the same integral part of this discussion forum as the other people, and their must be the hotwire and the neutral inside of the wall and a working circuit to make a light bulb glow, right?  There's a switch involved as well. I'm trying to make a working circuit and make a lamp glow by being the neutral, and I must work in either direction in alternating current.  It's dark in this room.  The circuits are dead, and the multitude is floating in this tin can that many believe is flat but it's the bottom of the can they see, and can't know what is on the sides or at the other end.  It's an open can of worms, already.  So, what's so different from the very popular subject of "Flat Earth"?  Judge all people alike and you will do well.

Nobody

In case you might not have realized, I'm a philosopher and many people I know have told me so, this said, is philosophy allowed here?  Do not many people do the same or quote from others?

phi·los·o·phy

fəˈläsəfē/

noun

noun: philosophy

the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.

a particular system of philosophical thought.

plural noun: philosophies

"Schopenhauer’s philosophy"

the study of the theoretical basis of a particular branch of knowledge or experience.

"the philosophy of science"

synonyms:thinking, thought, reasoning

"the philosophy of Aristotle"

Nobody
21 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Like i said!

You should realize that I'm pleading for my innocence?  I know what you said but this is deeper than an exclusion, as you said.  Let's be reasonable, shall we?

This is not to do with you, Nobody, you just got caught in the crossfire. Locking that thread was a temporary deterrent to a person who likes to run head games on people. They have been here many times under many names, they are abusive and send many threats through email.  I am going to unlock it now, because I don't want to be accused of undue censorship, but if Harold of Doom or one of his counterparts shows up, just know that all of his posts will be deleted. He is banned permanently from here and that includes his guest posting as well.