Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Iamawake

Proposed ‘Muslim Suburb' Has Quebec Politicians In An Uproar

This has the potential to get nasty...

“A lot of Muslims interpret bank interest as usury and consider it a very, very, very bad sin,” Warda told the Star.

I don't like that much either..

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/proposed-‘muslim-suburb-has-quebec-politicians-in-an-uproar/ar-AAkneks?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Warda’s plan is to build 80 homes on 100 hectares of land in the south-shore suburb of Brossard. Buyers would be offered Shariah financing, under which the bank officially owns the house and collects “rent.”

You have got to be kidding me.

5 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

This has the potential to get nasty...

“A lot of Muslims interpret bank interest as usury and consider it a very, very, very bad sin,” Warda told the Star.

I don't like that much either..

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/proposed-‘muslim-suburb-has-quebec-politicians-in-an-uproar/ar-AAkneks?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Warda’s plan is to build 80 homes on 100 hectares of land in the south-shore suburb of Brossard. Buyers would be offered Shariah financing, under which the bank officially owns the house and collects “rent.”

You have got to be kidding me.

Slippery slope. The article didn't specify will the bank eventually stop collecting "rent" once it feels you've paid enough? These people are idiots. But hey they did mention "white only communities " soooo.... 

50 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Slippery slope. The article didn't specify will the bank eventually stop collecting "rent" once it feels you've paid enough? These people are idiots. But hey they did mention "white only communities " soooo.... 

Slippery slope indeed.. the banks never stop collecting, even after you stop breathing. Situations like this, only breed more hate in society. But I guess, that is what TPTB want.