Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Walk Softly

The Grand Perception - Part II

If you haven't looked at part I, please do so before reading this post.

So, after a hard day’s work and enjoying time with my beautiful family, I find myself inspired.  As I sit here, enjoying an impeccably made old fashioned, I can't help but reminisce about how good I have it. I've worked hard to get where I am.  To be able to truly enjoy life. But don't be fooled, this will surely not last. 

I remember back to the very moment that my entire world began to turn upside down.  A moment, that had it not happened, I would still walk through life with a "mind that is set on flesh."  I would be walking through life, happy as can be, while unknowingly being hostile towards God.   I would call myself a Christian, maybe I would go to Church.  Maybe I would slowly, but surely, forget about God.  Life is good, after all.  I must be doing something right.  Ultimately, I would be lukewarm.  I would have denied it, to myself.  I would probably remind myself occasionally that I wasn't lukewarm.  No way... Just last week my friends brought up God, and I proudly proclaimed my devotion!  But God surely didn't hear my proclamation.  How do I know all this? Because that was me, until that fateful day it all started to change. 

It wasn't a fast change.  It wasn't one thing that rocked my world.  It was a constant stream of understanding.  It became easier and easier to see the lies and deception that keeps us perfectly enslaved in our worlds.  Patriotism, religion, jobs, money, credit, sports, spending, P O L I T I C S, anger, fear, jealousy... The list goes on and on.  I would like to make a side note to all current and former military or police members.  I want to first, thank each one of you for your service, and your sacrifice.  Please do not take my post as a dig at you.  In no way, shape or form am I doing that.  If I am right about the depth of OUR deception, then your service and sacrifice... the service, sacrifice and possibly loss of a loved one is all for naught.  And from the bottom of my heart, I would like to express my utter sorrow for that.  I feel for you guys and gals the most.  The deception has impacted every one of us.  And my goal is not to open your eyes.  It is to make YOU WANT to open your eyes to look and make great discoveries yourself!  The process is one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever had.  It is constant and will probably not stop until the end.  Whether that end is my natural death, or the END, only time will tell. 

I feel confident, in my gut (which has been instrumental in my success in life) that we are witnessing the culmination of events which lead directly to the events foretold in the book of Revelation.  Could be tomorrow, could be in thirty years.  I don’t know and I don’t claim to have any answers.  I do like to philosophize, though!! 

Like Acts 9:18, I feel like Saul as the scales began to fall from his eyes and his sight was restored.  We are all blind, we just don’t know it.

I started at the bottom of the rabbit hole.  For whatever reason, I stumbled upon the flat earth theory (FE) and it spoke to me.  I don’t want to spend much time on FE because it is a source of contention in this forum.  I would prefer to garner as much of an audience as I can, so I’ll be brief.  There is the nagging issue of curvature and motion, which is about all I can find that doesn’t have a sufficient scientific explanation.  Only with my acceptance of the brilliance of the scientific theory, was I able to see how beautiful, through simplicity, the flat earth theory is.

Flat Earth for me doesn’t necessarily mean that I believe the world is flat.  It is about the realization that science has created theories and forced them on all of us as fact.  I don’t know what shape our world is… but it isn’t what we have been told.  If you have even an ounce of intelligence, you cannot argue against the fact that the globe model is based entirely on unproven theory.    Now, this is the foundation of my entire theory on life.  Yea… We are going to go deep.  And it is also why I found it worth mentioning the FE theory, because going forward I want to show you just how beautiful, through simplicity, this life can be.  We know nothing and that is OK!

If you’ve made it this far, I ask that you stay with me.  This post will demand that you set aside everything you think you know, just for a moment.  When you are done reading this, you can take it all back.  So, seriously, set it all aside for me, and entertain the idea.  One more thing… If you don’t believe in God and his son, Yeshua, can we assume for the remainder of this post that they are real and the Bible is literal?  Yes?  Cool. 

Crazy as that may sound, let’s go for a ride.

Assuming now that God is real, all of your knowledge can be rooted back to two sources, God and Satan.  The deception started way back, in the beginning of Genesis.  Eve becomes seduced by satan.  This seduction isn’t sexual, no it’s a seduction of the mind.  Adam and Eve were only given one rule.  ONE.  That’s it.  How awesome would your childhood have been if your parents gave you only one rule?  They were simply advised to steer clear of the fruit of the tree of knowledge.  Satan, the father of lies, the angel of light, lucifer… tells Eve that if she eats from the tree of life, she will be like god, knowing good and evil.  Tempted, Eve eats from the tree of knowledge.  As Adam follows, slowly, but surely, the fear of death, embarrassment of their bodies…etc. begins to creep into their thoughts. So on and so forth, they defied God, thus they lost their true freedom and became slaves to their knowledge. 

Satan took everything that Eve knew in the world, and turned it inside out.  He told her the exact opposite of the truth.  Fast forward to today, and I believe he is still at it.  What possible evidence could a God loving Christian have, to the contrary?  Are we to assume that satan just gave up?  Threw his arms up and walked away? No way!!  He is deceiving all of us!  Notice I didn’t say God fearing? This is more propaganda spread by the church.  To fear God.  Any human being with decent parents can’t possibly fear their parents?  I feared my dad when I was acting a fool, but not when I was trying to do the right thing.  Why would God be any different?  A lot of people argue, what about the flood?  God killed all those seemingly innocent people?  He is a meanie head!  Well, the evidence in the bible suggests that after fallen angels had procreations with the women on earth, they created an offspring that wasn’t of God.  Thus, I believe they lacked a soul, the very thing that we experience as our conscious or mind.  I’ve never heard a compelling argument to explain why we are a rational, experiencing and philosophizing species.  Anyway, back to this ungodly bloodline.  They were the Nephilim, the giants.  It is likely that they built pyramids, Stonehenge and all the other unexplained structures around the world.  As their breeding became ever increasingly intertwined, it appears Noah and his sons were the only family left of God’s creation.  Thus, the flood saved us.  The Nephilim line continued, I believe, from Noah’s son’s wives.  Some people think there was a second incursion, I don’t see much evidence of that in the Bible.  Either way, they continued on.  However, now they weren’t giants.  They were a separate, soulless species exhibiting less brawn and more intelligence.  These are the elite, illuminati, 33rd degree masons, luciferins (though not all), Catholic Church, and many others I’m sure I’ve missed.  They appear to be broken up into sects, different factions controlling different parts of the deception in its entirety.  This also includes most, if not all, positions of power in the world such as politicians and CEO’s of powerful corporations.  They spread one hell of a lot of propaganda!!  Movies, music, science, history…pretty much everything. 

Satan has built this brilliant world for us to walk blindly in.   So many distractions.  Sports, politics, work, spending, TEEVEE.  We work hard and learn to either be ruthless, or get trampled.  We buy nice things, make nice friends.  After each new thing, we tell ourselves, just one more and I’ll be solid.  Just one more raise and I’ll be happy.  One more bedroom, maybe an extra garage… or a shop.  It never stops.  We get lost in it.  SNAP OUT OF IT!!!  Start seeing it for what it is.  When is the last time you voted for someone that you thought, yea… this guy is gonna represent me?  If these people had our best interests in mind, this world would be vastly different.  But it can’t ever be that way, because we live in a world of sin, where the godless have enslaved us.  They don’t have a conscious, so they are the exact opposite of what we are.  Whether or not you believe in God, you are still tied to Him.  That is why atheists still exhibit moral restraint, for the most part.  However, there are exceptions, as I’m sure it’s possible for you to become so lost from God, that your moral compass is broken, beyond repair. God calls this having a hardened heart.  So, you are either one of them, or one of us.  Again, even those of you that don’t believe in God… you are still one of us.  We need you.  This God you’ve been taught your whole life… that’s not the guy.  It is all in the Bible.  I can try to convince you all day, but you have to choose to go on a personal journey.  It’s not for me, or anyone else to guide you on that journey.  It certainly isn’t for everyone, but I pray that it’s for you.  You want to know what one of my biggest problems was?  I had always heard these stories of people asking to be forgiven and BAM!!! They felt completely different, instantly.  I had asked for forgiveness so many times I lost count.  I never felt any different.  Problem is, I wasn’t speaking to God.  This is YOUR journey and YOU must decide to take it.  When you start to see the world, and the illusion begins to crumble around you, take a deep breath, look up and take it all in.  At that moment, you will begin to see the beauty of this world.  But it is more than just asking God, you have to open your eyes and look for it. To see the beauty, you must accept the evil.  They run this world, and God tells us that.  Everything that is evil in this world; God tells us not worry because it must run its course.  And run it’s course it surely will.  It doesn’t mean we sit by the wayside… nay.  We fight and we fight hard, spiritually.  For this war is not against flesh and blood. 

So, where is this all heading?  Only time will tell…  As time allows, part III will be written and shared.  It will likely cover an idea I have for the Mark.

Looks interesting. I'll read both threads tomorrow. I like how you've been spreading your wings into different areas that you've not been in during the past. Saving this link.

Nobody
7 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I remember back to the very moment that my entire world began to turn upside down...

Isaiah 29:16 relevance. I know this story from thousands of others in parallel. They all bear the same fingerprints.  It applies to the entire world.  One speaks for the multitude.

When does the clay get baked in the fire?

There are two schools of thought:

The fear of the Lord: Means Respect.

The fear of God: Means Warning of punishment.

I think the truth has gotten lost in the translation and that it should always mean respect and not punishment unless stated as such when God is showing his anger.

That's a lot of information above in your main post, but I have a tendency to say it's just too big to reply to. It's loaded with lots of emotions even though there is also logic. I'd say, if you eliminated all the emotional stuff, your text would be only 1/4 the amount you've posted.

If you were to read it again, do you think you could eliminate the emotional parts? You'd still see you were talking about all the same things but shortened by the quieting of your mind.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10 kjv

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:07 PM, Cryptid Mold said:

That's a lot of information above in your main post, but I have a tendency to say it's just too big to reply to. It's loaded with lots of emotions even though there is also logic. I'd say, if you eliminated all the emotional stuff, your text would be only 1/4 the amount you've posted.

If you were to read it again, do you think you could eliminate the emotional parts? You'd still see you were talking about all the same things but shortened by the quieting of your mind.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10 kjv

In short, no.  I enjoy writing, thus the length.  As for the emotion... What are we without emotion? 

There is a huge difference between using emotions to make a decision, and using emotions to tell a story.  When I make a decision, it is straight facts and a well calibrated moral compass.  Those are important decisions though... Life, which is nothing more than a constant, never ending bombardment of decisions.  An innumerable amount of decisions.  You turn left onto the street where you live, even if there is no possibility of a right turn, you must decide to turn left and stay on the street vs turn right and off the road you go.  Now, we don't think about that being a decision because we have common sense.  Common sense takes over for us in the never ending decisions we make on a daily basis. 

So, now that my common sense has taken over for me, running on autopilot, I can enjoy the absolute power that emotions can play on mine and anyone else's life.  Let me explain. 

That guy I described in the beginning of my OP, the younger me... That guy was overcome with emotions, just not good ones.  I was mad, but didn't realize it.  I was fearful, but denied it.  I was bogged down and tired, but I didn't know any better.  Then, as the thin illusion of this place we live started to dissolve in front of my eyes, I started to get overcome with new, long forgotten emotions.  I spent most of my life with a quiet mind which never thought... really, what are we doing here?

No longer was I aimlessly mad, I became mad at the culprits.  The same people everyone on this forum talks about, researches and exposes every day.  Only my fight is no longer with flesh and blood.  My fight has evolved to the spiritual realm and with God, I am winning.  The world is crumbling, yes.  But I am God's temple, and he is my life. So I repeat, with God, I AM winning.  Maybe not the rest of the world.  We are all God's temple.  I never could have done it alone, it would be impossible. I started to experience happiness like never before.  My perspective on life has changed and I see the world for the beautiful creation that it is.  Beautiful and for us to enjoy.  Sadly, there are not a lot of people who realize this, as is evidenced by the absolute chaos ravaged upon the earth. 

No longer was I fearful for myself, but now I am truly free of fear.  I fear for others, but that fear is completely separate of any fear for myself.  I am wholeheartedly confident in my salvation because I see God's trademark in the design of this place we reside. 

A part of the road I'm on includes the realization of how the field of medicine and nutrition are mostly shams.  You helped me on that one.  That was all you, my man.  Thank you for that!  I cleansed myself of toxic filth.  It started with the distilled water and lemon detox.  On to spring water.  A lot of spring water.  I don't drink coffee anymore.  I don't drink Dr. Pepper anymore.  I don't eat fast food anymore.  I stopped eating pork (very difficult because I love bacon, pulled pork, ham...bacon, did I mention bacon?)  I watch what I eat and I have made my body more alkaline.  I take boron everyday and my back and knee pain is gone.  I literally feel awesome.  Better than I did in my early 20's.  And I was in great shape back then. 

We have emotions for a reason, CM.  They are of great benefit to us when they are working properly.  I love stronger, laugh deeper and I long for more.  I learn everyday from God by acknowledging the joy he bestows upon me when I let him. 

Dreadful, will be the days when emotions are snuffed out with your morning injection... or your daily pills.  Like the movie, The Giver, which is fantastic if you've never seen it.  Don't ever let your emotions go, friend.  We need them, fearless joy is the corner stone of wearing the armor of God. 

Want me to share one of my favorite things to do?   I like to get into the correct frame of mind, then put my ear buds in and lay out on my back deck and stair up in the clear night sky.  Just stare and think and day dream.  I lay my eyes upon the beauty of the night sky and think of different ways to wrap my mind around the wonders that lay before us.  What is really going on up there?  You sure see some strange stuff.  Here is an example, this one pops up quite a bit on one of my Pandora stations.    

Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

God Bless, CM. 

P.S.  Remember, it's "always alright"  :)

Someone out there feel like giving up?       Don't.

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

In short, no.  I enjoy writing, thus the length.  As for the emotion... What are we without emotion? 

There is a huge difference between using emotions to make a decision, and using emotions to tell a story.  When I make a decision, it is straight facts and a well calibrated moral compass.  Those are important decisions though... Life, which is nothing more than a constant, never ending bombardment of decisions.  An innumerable amount of decisions.  You turn left onto the street where you live, even if there is no possibility of a right turn, you must decide to turn left and stay on the street vs turn right and off the road you go.  Now, we don't think about that being a decision because we have common sense.  Common sense takes over for us in the never ending decisions we make on a daily basis. 

So, now that my common sense has taken over for me, running on autopilot, I can enjoy the absolute power that emotions can play on mine and anyone else's life.  Let me explain. 

That guy I described in the beginning of my OP, the younger me... That guy was overcome with emotions, just not good ones.  I was mad, but didn't realize it.  I was fearful, but denied it.  I was bogged down and tired, but I didn't know any better.  Then, as the thin illusion of this place we live started to dissolve in front of my eyes, I started to get overcome with new, long forgotten emotions.  I spent most of my life with a quiet mind which never thought... really, what are we doing here?

No longer was I aimlessly mad, I became mad at the culprits.  The same people everyone on this forum talks about, researches and exposes every day.  Only my fight is no longer with flesh and blood.  My fight has evolved to the spiritual realm and with God, I am winning.  The world is crumbling, yes.  But I am God's temple, and he is my life. So I repeat, with God, I AM winning.  Maybe not the rest of the world.  We are all God's temple.  I never could have done it alone, it would be impossible. I started to experience happiness like never before.  My perspective on life has changed and I see the world for the beautiful creation that it is.  Beautiful and for us to enjoy.  Sadly, there are not a lot of people who realize this, as is evidenced by the absolute chaos ravaged upon the earth. 

No longer was I fearful for myself, but now I am truly free of fear.  I fear for others, but that fear is completely separate of any fear for myself.  I am wholeheartedly confident in my salvation because I see God's trademark in the design of this place we reside. 

A part of the road I'm on includes the realization of how the field of medicine and nutrition are mostly shams.  You helped me on that one.  That was all you, my man.  Thank you for that!  I cleansed myself of toxic filth.  It started with the distilled water and lemon detox.  On to spring water.  A lot of spring water.  I don't drink coffee anymore.  I don't drink Dr. Pepper anymore.  I don't eat fast food anymore.  I stopped eating pork (very difficult because I love bacon, pulled pork, ham...bacon, did I mention bacon?)  I watch what I eat and I have made my body more alkaline.  I take boron everyday and my back and knee pain is gone.  I literally feel awesome.  Better than I did in my early 20's.  And I was in great shape back then. 

We have emotions for a reason, CM.  They are of great benefit to us when they are working properly.  I love stronger, laugh deeper and I long for more.  I learn everyday from God by acknowledging the joy he bestows upon me when I let him. 

Dreadful, will be the days when emotions are snuffed out with your morning injection... or your daily pills.  Like the movie, The Giver, which is fantastic if you've never seen it.  Don't ever let your emotions go, friend.  We need them, fearless joy is the corner stone of wearing the armor of God. 

Want me to share one of my favorite things to do?   I like to get into the correct frame of mind, then put my ear buds in and lay out on my back deck and stair up in the clear night sky.  Just stare and think and day dream.  I lay my eyes upon the beauty of the night sky and think of different ways to wrap my mind around the wonders that lay before us.  What is really going on up there?  You sure see some strange stuff.  Here is an example, this one pops up quite a bit on one of my Pandora stations.    

Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

God Bless, CM. 

P.S.  Remember, it's "always alright"  :)

Someone out there feel like giving up?       Don't.

I see your point. Emotion always makes any given story that much more interesting; that much more personal, but they may not be good for making important decisions. I guess my point about what you wrote was to shorten it a bit because most people won't take the time to read thru completely. I did, however, read the full article from start to finish and did find it most interesting.

My main point I suppose was that most times we become hijacked by our own ego, and that includes me every single day. Someone made that very point to me last night about myself as I even admitted to failing because I am only human. It was a lesson learned and which I was glad that person pointed it out to me.

That last full paragraph you wrote above was excellent, and thanks for sharing your personal thoughts and emotions with me! Makes me wish we both lived much closer than we do. I could only imagine the conversation we would have over a few cold Peroni beers.

God Bless You Too, Brother!

5 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I see your point. Emotion always makes any given story that much more interesting; that much more personal, but they may not be good for making important decisions. I guess my point about what you wrote was to shorten it a bit because most people won't take the time to read thru completely. I did, however, read the full article from start to finish and did find it most interesting.

My main point I suppose was that most times we become hijacked by our own ego, and that includes me every single day. Someone made that very point to me last night about myself as I even admitted to failing because I am only human. It was a lesson learned and which I was glad that person pointed it out to me.

That last full paragraph you wrote above was excellent, and thanks for sharing your personal thoughts and emotions with me! Makes me wish we both lived much closer than we do. I could only imagine the conversation we would have over a few cold Peroni beers.

God Bless You Too, Brother!

You have a good point on the length.  However, I decided to go in depth and really share some stuff.  People have such short attention spans now, thanks to technology.  My message was not for the people who can't read my above post in its entirety.  I wish I could reach everyone, but it is impossible.  My message was for people that are strong critical thinkers, people who are intelligent enough to separate from what they think they know and explore new options.  To escape from your reality, if only for the duration of time it takes to read the post.  Obviously, you read the whole post, and I would hope you are one who can detach yourself from your own personal truths for a few moments to speculate!  

Yes, the ego can do things to us that we don't like by using our emotions against us.  Pride... that is a toughy.  It is one I work on everyday.  I don't always win, but my victories are starting to outweigh the defeats. 

Your insight is always appreciated, CM! 

I am just like you when i'm writing! You are right about people having such short attention spans these days. I have to agree with CM though, not that your post was too long but has it's a topic that it's hard to answer to in specific points. I understand the whole scope of your post and connect with it in some way.

I'm not into the bible, I follow my own path and it has been an amazing journey so far. God is within me as I am within him and I don't need a book. In some way you choose to be the sheep of God. In the end we are all a sheep to something. The only important thing is me, in the present moment. Don't get me wrong, I am not preaching selfishness. It's the exact opposite, in fact. What can I do as a being to better myself and help others through the process? Lead by example, and they will follow. 

It was a good read, Walk Softly! 

On 11/29/2016 at 8:08 PM, Zireael said:

I am just like you when i'm writing! You are right about people having such short attention spans these days. I have to agree with CM though, not that your post was too long but has it's a topic that it's hard to answer to in specific points. I understand the whole scope of your post and connect with it in some way.

I'm not into the bible, I follow my own path and it has been an amazing journey so far. God is within me as I am within him and I don't need a book. In some way you choose to be the sheep of God. In the end we are all a sheep to something. The only important thing is me, in the present moment. Don't get me wrong, I am not preaching selfishness. It's the exact opposite, in fact. What can I do as a being to better myself and help others through the process? Lead by example, and they will follow. 

It was a good read, Walk Softly! 

As long as my shepherd teaches me to walk with humility, act with kindness and be a good person, always trying to do the right thing.... I'll follow my whole life!!  

Thanks for reading.  

I'm a big fan of convincing others only through my actions, which is what the Bible tells us to do.  Each walk is unique.  Just never stop searching for answers and keep your eyes open as they are not always obvious.  

53 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

As long as my shepherd teaches me to walk with humility, act with kindness and be a good person, always trying to do the right thing.... I'll follow my whole life!!  

Thanks for reading.  

I'm a big fan of convincing others only through my actions, which is what the Bible tells us to do.  Each walk is unique.  Just never stop searching for answers and keep your eyes open as they are not always obvious.  

You know what, you've just described my way of life better than I could've done it myself. English is not my first language, and I sometimes lack the vocabulary to properly convey my thoughts or message. 

I don't consider myself a Christian per say, as there are too many religions and I respect them all. I've never attended church and never recited a prayer in the way Christians do, but I do talk to God sometimes when I feel I need to and I know he's been listening. I always knew in my heart I was a man of God.

You maybe just have convinced me to read the bible. 

I respect you very much, Walk Softly! Keep doing what you do.

1 minute ago, Zireael said:

You know what, you've just described my way of life better than I could've done it myself. English is not my first language, and I sometimes lack the vocabulary to properly convey my thoughts or message. 

I don't consider myself a Christian per say, as there are too many religions and I respect them all. I've never attended church and never recited a prayer in the way Christians do, but I do talk to God sometimes when I feel I need to and I know he's been listening. I always knew in my heart I was a man of God.

You maybe just have convinced me to read the bible. 

I respect you very much, Walk Softly! Keep doing what you do.

You have just made my day... nope.  My year!!  

I don't believe church is the answer.  But I do believe in the book.  Very much.  

If you do decide to crack the pages, and you ever have any questions, please let me know.  You can PM me, or ask me on a thread... whatever.  I don't claim to have any answers, but I can certainly share my perspective! 

P.S.  For English not being your first language, you sure appear to have mastered it!  I would have never known. 

Take care, friend.