Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

What force is at work here?

Cinnamon    28,888

Insult Trump and book sales tank for Megan Kelly

Insult Trump and Pepsico stock falls 5 percent. 

Stock market hits new highs after Trump elected. 

Defcon went to 5 after the election, the lowest danger setting. 

China busted over stealing data for massive number of phones. (What if the WH or someone else is selling it to them by allowing them to install it on the phone in a secret deal?   

3 Million Illegal Aliens with Criminal Records to be deported. (Left leaning news leaves out the part about the criminal records.) omg who's gunna pick my fruit?  

The biggest criminal on earth was kept out of the White House by the Electoral College system. 

The Electoral College could still throw the election with their movement to put in Kasich. 

Been put into a state of high alert for more than 2 months to wonder if they're going to somehow get rid of the one person who MIGHT be the real deal?  

Massive "funded by Soros" uprising against the Electoral College.

Massive selloff of T Bills by China and I forgot who else. Hundreds of billions.  (Who's buying them?)

Massive internet crackdowns through use of advertising bs with language so broad you can drive a truck through it.

Feel free to add to this list, we need a picture of what is happening around us. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,152

Watch and LISTEN for 4 or so minutes.

I'm out of here. You guys know better, and have been warned Historically and by those who are 'Insiders'.

43:40 min mark

Only an oblivious idiot would not get what he is saying ~ is going to happen.

thedudeabides    2,609
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Insult Trump and book sales tank for Megan Kelly

Insult Trump and Pepsico stock falls 5 percent. 

Stock market hits new highs after Trump elected. 

Defcon went to 5 after the election, the lowest danger setting. 

China busted over stealing data for massive number of phones. (What if the WH or someone else is selling it to them by allowing them to install it on the phone in a secret deal?   

3 Million Illegal Aliens with Criminal Records to be deported. (Left leaning news leaves out the part about the criminal records.) omg who's gunna pick my fruit?  

The biggest criminal on earth was kept out of the White House by the Electoral College system. 

The Electoral College could still throw the election with their movement to put in Kasich. 

Been put into a state of high alert for more than 2 months to wonder if they're going to somehow get rid of the one person who MIGHT be the real deal?  

Massive "funded by Soros" uprising against the Electoral College.

Massive selloff of T Bills by China and I forgot who else. Hundreds of billions.  (Who's buying them?)

Massive internet crackdowns through use of advertising bs with language so broad you can drive a truck through it.

Feel free to add to this list, we need a picture of what is happening around us. 

When they went from one nation to another,
From one kingdom to another people,
14 He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
15 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.

Psalms 105:13-15

Amethyst    330

This here is worth a look at. This isn't the blue sphere alliance BS, or Nibiru BS, or any other stupid BS psyop that may be conjured up from this. This is the Pit, aka Lake of Fire, the eternal prison for the enemy of mankind. This is what's been freaking out the "elite" parasites, because their time is at zero now. They are done. Good riddance

Cryptic Mole    5,140
3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

When they went from one nation to another,
From one kingdom to another people,
14 He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
15 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.

Psalms 105:13-15

I would not really consider America to be filled with the so called anointed ones. But then again, God held off his punishment of sodom and gomorrah for Lot and his family until they reached safety.

I can see why you would like this to be relevant for today, but it's not speaking about America.

thedudeabides    2,609
18 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I would not really consider America to be filled with the so called anointed ones. But then again, God held off his punishment of sodom and gomorrah for Lot and his family until they reached safety.

I can see why you would like this to be relevant for today, but it's not speaking about America.

Scripture is alive to me, it can be used in application to today just as it can be to yesterday. Just because it is in reference to a specific people does not mean that promise has died.

Cryptic Mole    5,140
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Scripture is alive to me, it can be used in application to today just as it can be to yesterday. Just because it is in reference to a specific people does not mean that promise has died.

Of course, Gods promises never die. I would never disagree with that. However, I do not agree that every Biblical story is relevant today just because we want them to be. Each is based on its own unique set of circumstances, and each will have its own unique outcome. That is a fact!