Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Megyn Kelly Calls Her Trump Interactions ‘Attempted Bullying’ — ‘Felt Like Being a Hostage’

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reporting,” network “The Kelly File” host Megyn Kelly talked to Shepard Smith about the months-long ordeal she experienced in her back-and-forth with then-GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Kelly, who was promoting her book “Settle for More,” did not say she thought it was outright bullying she experienced, but “attempted bullying” from the now-president-elect.

“When it started happening with Trump, it was like this is familiar,” she said. “I’ve been through this before. And so it’s always good to find a silver lining. But I would say that was one. I had already experienced a year of bullying.”

video at link! crazy megyn lies!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/16/megyn-kelly/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reporting,” network “The Kelly File” host Megyn Kelly talked to Shepard Smith about the months-long ordeal she experienced in her back-and-forth with then-GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Kelly, who was promoting her book “Settle for More,” did not say she thought it was outright bullying she experienced, but “attempted bullying” from the now-president-elect.

“When it started happening with Trump, it was like this is familiar,” she said. “I’ve been through this before. And so it’s always good to find a silver lining. But I would say that was one. I had already experienced a year of bullying.”

video at link! crazy megyn lies!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/16/megyn-kelly/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

Her new book tanked, Pepsico stock is down 5 percent.. Will they learn to stop pissing off the silent majority? The crybullies are getting gobsmacked in a hundred different ways, but the best way is their wallet, even they can feel that.  And there's nothing they can do about it. Breitbart is suing one of the major media aholes for slander... WOOT! Today is a good day in many respects. 

Megan Kelly is the latest example of an MSM media bobblehead that got deceived by a puffed up perception of their own importance.  She's fast headed the way of Glenn Beck.

I recently read she was trying to extort a $20 million dollar contract out of Fox and I wonder how that's working  out for her :)

http://www.politico.com/media/story/2016/10/megyn-kellys-contract-negotiations-spill-into-public-view-004832

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity