Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

radio doc

kryptowire finds android data is being sent to china every 72hrs.

i have ios apple devices, idk if thats better or worse.

back in the 90's i had one of the first "bricks" and there weren't many around yet, and they were analog and monitorable by anyone with a scanner. in fact in the beginning im pretty sure there were more ppl listening with scanners than there were actual cellphone users!

i had one of these little 💩 's using things i said on the phone to play around. after i figured it out, i gave him some irresistible bait, and he found himself in the hurt locker! (i arranged a phony drug deal) his reward wast what he thought it would be!

so what im taking too long to say here is, lets feed these snoops info that will send them down the trail straight to shyt creek?

the old school term for this practice was" jiggle the wire"

this thing with china doing this, reeks of project echelon in which they had the illegal cellphone monitoring operation in the uk. to circumvent our laws.

connecting dots here, but anyone think this may be connected to apple's announcement that they are thinking of bringing production back to US?  The company I work for has offices in China and I know there's a company that's selling an near ripoff to the Iphone, and it's subsidized heavily by the gov.  Apple spent big bucks trying to break into that market only to be hammered by the govt every step of the way.