Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Police are solving more crimes thanks to pizza

Ukshep    25,406

This article is plain weird cin! pizza pizza pizza!

Call it a slice of justice.

“Pizza hunger trumps better judgment,” says Candice DeLong, a former FBI criminal profiler and host of “Deadly Women” on Investigation Discovery.

“Because none of these people would have been in prison today if they hadn’t picked up the phone and called up for a Domino’s pie.”

Pizza enthusiasm knows no bounds — especially among these crooks.

https://nypost.com/2016/11/15/dumb-criminals-keep-getting-busted-thanks-to-pizza/

Cinnamon    28,895
29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This article is plain weird cin! pizza pizza pizza!

Call it a slice of justice.

Pizza hunger trumps better judgment,” says Candice DeLong, a former FBI criminal profiler and host of “Deadly Women” on Investigation Discovery.

“Because none of these people would have been in prison today if they hadn’t picked up the phone and called up for a Domino’s pie.”

Pizza enthusiasm knows no bounds — especially among these crooks.

https://nypost.com/2016/11/15/dumb-criminals-keep-getting-busted-thanks-to-pizza/

This is no accident. :)  Everyone wants to nail a pedo except for another pedo!  NYP KNOWS!  

Ukshep    25,406
4 hours ago, Talon said:

Here's another weird one...

Naked wtf lol! who goes stealing in the nude? i mean unless you are stealing clothes!

Cinnamon    28,895

@Ukshep I read that NYP article you posted again, there are so many veiled threats in there to criminals, it's over the top. It seems like it's totally directed to the freaks in Pizzagate, but done in a way that no one could really do anything about it or be completely sure unless they personally knew the author.  Is it possible, they're reign of terror is finally over? 

Ukshep    25,406
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@Ukshep I read that NYP article you posted again, there are so many veiled threats in there to criminals, it's over the top. It seems like it's totally directed to the freaks in Pizzagate, but done in a way that no one could really do anything about it or be completely sure unless they personally knew the author.  Is it possible, they're reign of terror is finally over? 

An uprising in media.... doubt it... if it happens in mainstream it will most likely be staged to save credibility!

Cinnamon    28,895
Just now, Ukshep said:

An uprising in media.... doubt it... if it happens in mainstream it will most likely be staged to save credibility!

Something is going to have to happen, because unless the head of the CIA snake is taken out of media, the people will always be indoctrinated by them. We should start something about the 1st Amendment, to take out their protections because they have abused that protection so much. They don't deserve it. 

Ukshep    25,406
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Something is going to have to happen, because unless the head of the CIA snake is taken out of media, the people will always be indoctrinated by them. We should start something about the 1st Amendment, to take out their protections because they have abused that protection so much. They don't deserve it. 

At this point im not even sure anymore. They are all being too quiet cin. this tells me they are at it again! December ugh!

Remember this

http://yournewswire.com/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas/

^^ many claimed it was a hoax. But i think its actually fits!

Cinnamon    28,895
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

At this point im not even sure anymore. They are all being too quiet cin. this tells me they are at it again! December ugh!

Remember this

http://yournewswire.com/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas/

^^ many claimed it was a hoax. But i think its actually fits!

Easily called a hoax, too bad they don't have the original take on that, but the sheep must not know!